If you're searching for peace and relaxation, then look no further! This 3-bedroom, 1-bath Pocono Lake vacation rental cottage located in the private and secure Arrowhead Lake Community offers all the comforts of home and community amenities to help you escape life's daily stresses. Hosting 8 guests, 880 square feet of charming living space surrounded by lush forestry, and a prime location, just a short walk from the lake, this Pennsylvania chalet will leave you feeling revitalized.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Loft: Twin Bed
Tranquility greets you the moment you arrive at the lovely cottage, situated beneath towering trees, just a short walk to the lake and the endless activities it provides.
Rise with the sun and sip on a fresh brew of coffee on the large deck while you enjoy the serene surrounding natural environment and plan your eventful day of activities with your guests.
On those cold winter mornings, cuddle up in the living room to catch up on the news on the flat-screen Smart TV with a fresh cup of coffee. For a less leisurely morning, play a friendly game of foosball in the downstairs basement.
When you're not taking advantage of the amenities offered by the community of Arrowhead Lake, including 3 heated pools, 4 beaches, and even bocce ball, cast off from the dock and catch dinner with your fishing pole or swim in the glimmering waters of the lake.
The well-equipped kitchen offers a small toaster oven, stovetop, and a microwave to prepare tasty treats. Enjoy your meal on the outdoor deck on those warm summer evenings or opt for an indoor meal around the oversized kitchen counter.
For dessert, head outside and gather around the fire pit to roast marshmallows while spending quality time with your loved ones.
From this ideally-located home, you'll be just a 15-minute walk to lake beach #2 and a 15-minute walk to the island pool complex, which includes a kid-friendly pool, playground and rental shack for row boats, paddle boats, kayaks, and more.
When you are ready to explore the surrounding area, you won't have to travel far to experience exhilarating hiking, skiing, shopping and delicious dining.
Take a short drive to the local ski areas and shred the powder at Jack Frost Ski Resort or hit the slopes at Big Boulder Ski Area. Splash down the slide at H2Oooohh Indoor Waterpark and partake in the numerous water activities that are perfect for a day of family fun. On your way home, stop by Dominic’s for some pizza!
Hike the hills of Hickory State Park and Lehigh Gorge State Park for majestic views, lush scenery and adventures.
Amazing deals await you at the Crossings Outlet Mall! Before heading out, take advantage of Moyer’s Country Kitchen breakfast and lunch menu’s. On your way back, grab some ice cream at The Junction!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 flat-screen TVs with DVD player, well-equipped kitchen with coffee maker, small toaster oven, stovetop, and a microwave, complimentary toiletries, outdoor deck, outdoor fire pit, gas grill, free WiFi and more
- Fantastic location near casual eateries, ice cream parlors, shopping, skiing, hiking, biking, golfing, and water parks!
- Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (~21 miles away)
Arrowhead Lake Fees:
- Please note that wristbands for amenities are mandatory during the Summer seasons (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend) and optional during Winter seasons (Labor Day weekend to Memorial Day weekend)
- Memorial Day through Labor Day: $8 per person, per day wristband fee or $35 per person, per stay (children under 12 exempt)
- Labor Day through Memorial Day: $2 per person, per day wristband fee or $10 per person, per stay (children under 12 exempt)
- $20 registration fee
- $25 per car registration fee
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided. It is recommended that you bring your own
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in