About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
- Enjoy this cozy one bed room apartment, complete with full bathroom, full kitchen, dining area and living room with access to a beautifully serene garden located right outside our home (upstairs from your in law)
- Street parking frequently available
-3 blocks from freeway entrances to 101 and 280
- Downtown in 15 mins by car, 25 mins by bus
- Private entrance, easy parking
- Sunny backyard with organic garden which brings all sorts of bugs, possums, cats, raccoon, skunks, owls, and YES, even the famous parrots of Telegraph hill! For you to enjoy!
- Smart TV
- Feel at home in this cute lower unit flat! Colorful decor and bright, cheery light will welcome you back after every day of adventuring in San Francisco.
- There is a cozy bedroom, and one spacious bathroom with shelves for your toiletries and belongings! There should be some basic household items like soap, shampoo, and linens for you to use if you should need it.
- Enjoy our amazing patio and the view which is shared with us when home, in our semi-private backyard! A perfect refuge from the loud bustling of downtown San Francisco.
- City of San Francisco's Office of Short-Term Rental Permit: STR-0002061 (Zero-Zero-Zero-Two-Zero-Six-One)
- You will have access to the backyard, which is shared with us when we are home as well as your own private patio. Feel free to make use of them! Lots of nature there, so expect to see bugs and animals of all sorts.
- But leave the upstairs patio with table & chairs for us to enjoy.
-We may not be present during your stay, but we have a property manager should anything come up. Feel free to say Hi if you do see us!
- Usually there's parking out front, but please don't block our drive way, would be great to know which car is yours.
Other Things to Note
- We have a Smart TV, no cable but we do provide Netflix!
- Best to use Uber, Lyft, or a Taxi to get around if no car rental.
- Located near beautiful Bernal Heights in the peaceful Silver Terrace district, you will have easy access to great restaurants and coffee shops in my up-and-coming neighborhood! Check out the nearby Alemany Farmer's Market (Saturdays) or Flea Market (Sundays), or walk to one of the many parks in the area.
- My place is near the K/T Line, an above ground train. This train will take you north to the famous AT&T Park, and then continues on to downtown San Francisco. From downtown, you can get almost anywhere in San Francisco, or you can take BART to nearby cities Oakland and Berkeley. Fisherman's Wharf is also accessible from downtown San Francisco!
- If you are going to neighborhoods such as The Sunset, The Richmond, Haight-Ashbury, or The Marina, I recommend Lyft Line or Uber Pool! It is very cheap and convenient for places that are harder to take public transportation to.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Quiet and peaceful
Don't have much comparison as usually go with hotels but it seems like a good deal to me. Location is good, very quiet at night, right next to greenspace, and pretty great all-in-all. It's not perfect but seems good for the price. The bathroom is very nice even if the shower head is for short people.
Great cozy spot!
Really really really enjoyed my time here! The apartment is very nice, and spacious. My fiance and i loved coming home to peace and quiet. If you are drivng you may find the parking stressful as there was rarely any parking spots after 7:00pm but other than that it was good. Getting around from the apartment was a quick drive to all the places we decided to see.
It’s a comfortable apartment-great bed, enough room and we appreciated having places to put things.
The neighborhood was not good, but the street itself seemed ok. Good security in the apartment. A designated parking space would have been nice. There were some issues that needed repair and Stefan responded immediately and everything was fixed right away. We ubered everywhere we could. Also it was very quiet. Curtains on the bedroom window would have helped block the outside light .
5 days on business!
I very much liked this property! It was very quiet and calm and the garden out back is beautiful and serene. I had everything I needed to do some cooking and everything else was very nice. Overall a nice stay and would come back again!
The space is so perfect, we intend to stay here everytime we must travel to San Francisco. The kitchen contains every cooking utensil imaginable. The space is clean, and the organic garden is home to so many beautiful critters. Bill and Diana, the owners of the unit, are deeply inspiring individuals. Every interaction we shared was uplifting and empowering- and extremely accommodating. Diana shared with us that they will have the unit listed for free on AirBnB to house survivors of the northern California fires. This apartment receives our highest recommendation. The energy is pure, clean, and transcendental. Peace
Cozy and private
A nice place at the end of the street. Cozy and warm, we enjoyed it!