100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Our stay was Fabulous!
Faith is a great host! She helped with whatever we needed as well as the ladies who worked the front desk. The Inn was very nicely decorated and well kept. Breakfast was ready in the mornings and afternoon snacks were put out daily. Everyone has access to the kitchen which is very convenient. It’s very close to the bus stops and their are several great restaurants in St. George’s. It’s a 15 minute walk to Tobacco Bay. If we visit Bermuda again we will definitely stay here again!
A gem in St. George's
This is a dandy spot for a little decompression. The rooms are fantastic, the grounds are gorgeous, and Faith makes it all very gracious. Staying at Aunt Nea's puts you steps away from the town square, the docks and from the bus route to Hamilton, but keeps you out of the way enough to enjoy the peace and quiet.
Great Stay, Great Town & Great People!
Everyone at Aunt Nea's was very pleasant and helpful. We had a private room with bath separate from the main house. It was clean and spacious. The town is incredibly charming and everything is in walking distance to Aunt Nea's.
Lovely place to take a break!
Aunt Nea's Inn is as beautiful a place as was advertised. The continental breakfast and kitchen facilities were just what was needed. The staff were always responsive and helpful. However, there are a few things that will take this place to exceptional:
1. The owner was quite responsive through the HomeAway website. However, I attempted to call Aunt Nea's Inn using the numbers posted on the website in order to book before realizing that I could book through the HomeAway website, but have yet to receive a response. I had the same issue using the email address on the website. Maybe the website should simply be connected to the HomeAway website?
2. The ladies working the front desk are too stretched to be also doing the housekeeping. My trash was cleared away, but the bed was not made and the bathroom mats and towels were not changed. My partner and I returned back to the room early one day, which I accept hindered the process, but I didn't get a fresh towel or have a dry floor mat for the entire 3 nights.
3. The ventilation in the bathroom needs some work. The floor mat struggled to dry.
4. The floor in the Sand Dollar room is not level. There is a hump in the floor parallel to the entrance of the room. I understand that this was probably an old Bermuda home, however, if you are unsteady on your feet, it could be a problem room for you.
5. One of the keys took some fiddling with to work in the door.
However, I love the charm of the place and would go back again.
I'm so happy I came across Aunt Nea's Inn when researching where to stay in Bermuda. The location is absolutely perfect. Faith and Rosie were very informative, accommodating with checking into things for us and always pleasant. The room was as pictured online - everything we needed for our comfort. I really hope to get back to Saint George's and Aunt Nea's Inn.
Specious,well equiped clean room in historic town
We stayed in the the sanddollar room. The room is just recently fully upgraded with new bathroom all new furniture and has air conditioning.Very comfortable kingsize bed, tv, coffeemachine and fridge. The room is spacoius and accurate with the pictures.
Lovely breakfast great coffee. The fully equiped kitchen can be used by guessed to prepare your own lunch or diner.
Great location only 2 minutes walk from busstop. Restaurants, supermarket, liquerstore, moped rental only 3 minutes away on foot.
Stacey provided great service and was very accomodating in making a small change for our breakfast.
Rob and Noor, Halifax
Hey Rob & Noor,
It was a pleasure having you here.
I'm so glad you enjoyed not only the room but the location.
We hope to see you again in the future.
All the best,