|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
BEACH BLOCK with HEATED POOL: Fresh, clean, beautifully decorated and newly remodeled kitchen with hardwood floors throughout makes this the perfect house for your vacation! AMI Peppertree Paradise offers 3 bedrooms with luxury linens, 2 bathrooms and an outside shower. The Master Bedroom has a queen bed, en suite bathroom, with walk in closet, flatscreen TV and a cozy area to get some quiet time, to read or relax. The second bedroom has a queen bed and flatscreen TV. The third bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds and a trundle bed. It's the perfect room for the kids to hang out and have the best vacation slumber party, with their own flatscreen TV. The second bathroom has a tub/shower and plenty of space to get ready for beach days and fun nights. The updated kitchen and dining area has space for everyone to gather, laugh and eat! The family room has space to spread out, watch tv, play games and enjoy each other. The front porch is a great place to chat, have coffee and welcome the day. Move to the pool to relax, lounge, grill and eat. Everything has been designed to give you the break you deserve!
NOTE: GARAGE FOR OWNERS' USE ONLY.
Fully equipped home within walking distance to beach. Really enjoyed our stay and exploring the area!
- house is gorgeous, absolutely beautiful. The furniture is beach house comfy, in great shape and so comfortable
- kitchen is huge and has everything you need. Lots of space for your groceries and misc.
- bedrooms had a ton of storage which was so great, I love to overpack
- linens were in excellent shape and clean
- pool was amazing and being both covered and heated made for plenty of swimming on not so warm days
- Just a short walk to the beach which is breathtaking, a bit windy while we were there but gorgeous
- Anna maria is so quaint and beautiful, lots of great restaurants and shops
Not so good points
- Unknown to us is a MASSIVE construction project was going on right next door - we woke up to banging at 8am. We contacted the real estate office and they offered us another house which was comparable so kudos to them. But it was a little disheartening when we pulled up.
- horrible traffic in both Anna Maria and especially Bradenton. If you park yourself at the house it is no problem but we like to venture out and this was a nightmare
- double beds in both bedrooms, way too small for getting comfy and relaxing
- some kitchen things need to be replaced - frying pans were in horrible condition
- the bare and I do mean bare necessities were there, we had to buy toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, dishwashing liquid, bathroom soap, laundry detergent etc. In other rentals the owners had left a few or small items but here you couldn't go to the toilet until you went to the store.
- no beach chairs or umbrella - now this seems a huge oversight being so close to the beach, we had to buy an umbrella, the chairs they had were old, tiny, so uncomfortable and only 2 of them, all of the beach sand toys were broken, no wagon or storage to take things to the beach. Now you can rent all that stuff but for so much a night I expect some beach things
So we had a few issues but overall the house is lovely, wonderfully situated and well taken care off. Once the construction next door is over it will be almost perfect.
What an amazing property! From the minute we walked through the gate and into the pool area I knew this vacation would be one for the memory books!
My husband & I have 4 children ranging in age from 4 to 22 years old. We wanted a vacation that would be fun & relaxing (our one son had just returned from a 9 month deployment) for the older kids, entertaining enough for the teenagers and accommodating to the needs of a very active 4 year old! The beach was so close that it was never a problem to run back to the house for a nap or "potty run" for the youngest. And while she was sleeping I was able to still enjoy the sun (and some quiet time) by the pool or on the screened in porch!
The interior of the home is beautifully decorated yet functional, not to mention very clean & well kept! Every bedroom was spacious and comfortable. The common areas were comfortable and allowed for various activities such as playing board games, puzzles, curling up with a good book or just watching a little TV (appealing to the teenagers of course). The indoor dining area was ample but we never used it! We opted to eat all of our dinner meals at the outdoor grill/dining area by the pool. However, the breakfast bar was used most of the time for breakfast & lunch as everyones timing for those meals varied. The washer/dryer was great especially at the end of the week when I was able to pack clean clothes instead of having suitcases of dirty clothes to deal with when we arrived home. The owners attention to detail was obvious in every room.
We enjoyed several activities in the area such as shopping, bike riding & wonderful walks on the gorgeous beaches. The beach was never crowded & my daughter was fascinated with the sea turtle nests that are on the beach! We checked everyday to see if any had hatched! We spent a day & rented a pontoon boat for the whole family. We enjoyed swimming, fishing & sunbathing on the boat, and even watched a manatee swim right up to the back of our boat!! Restaurants in the are were wonderful and varied from casual to fine dining, many with amazing water & sunset views.
The owners list of places to visit & things to do was very helpful. Grocery shopping was nearby and made meal planning/preparation for 8 people much easier. We rented a car at the Tampa airport, drive to/from is a little over an hour.
This is definitely a "do again" vacation! I hope to have many more family memories made on Ana Maria Island at the Peppertree Paradise!
Every part of this home is decorated with care and class! It has everything you need including a great bunk room for the kids. It's a perfect getaway with a pool that is partially covered for hot days and the beach is just a short walk away. The beach is another hidden treasure. It's practically a private beach. My daughter is constantly bugging me about going back.
We heard from a friend about a newly renovated rental on Ana Maria island. We have a home on the beach in New Jersey and arriving on the island was like a return to island living 30 years ago. The property is steps from the beach and is impeccably clean, newly furnished and equipped with every convenience required for an enjoyable stay. The pool was great and very child friendly. Quiet neighborhood and plenty of parking.
We had the BEST vacation! We saw baby turtles hatching a mire 50 feet from the house on the beach! We had the absolute best meals while we were there! We got to speak to some local fisherman and learn about all the different seafood we ate! We just LOVED the house itself! Perfect for different generations to get away together! We will definitely go back!
For thousands of years, humans have cast their nets on the sand flats and barrier islands in and around Anna Maria Island. Anna Maria’s location at the mouth of Tampa Bay has made it an important part of the history of the Gulf Coast, and the United States. It is one of a string of barrier islands along Florida’s West Coast, including Marco Island, Sanibel Island, Gasparilla Island, Casey Key, Siesta Key, Lido Key and Longboat Key. Ladle-shaped Anna Maria Island is actually three cities, Anna Maria to the north, Holmes Beach in the middle and Bradenton Beach to the south. Each of these Manatee County cities has a slightly different identity, but all share the same relaxed feel, and the same beaches. Of the three, Holmes Beach is the largest, and has the most activity, including our island Publix.