Open concept cottage right on the bluff of Lake Erie. Perfect view of the lake and sunsets.
Cottage has a full kitchen with fridge, stove and microwave. Also has pots, pans, plates, cups and utensils for all your daily needs.
The bedroom area has a double bed and a sofabed.
The Living room has a sofabed and a TV.
There is one bathroom with a shower.
Cottage has an air conditioner in the living room area
Outside has a propane BBQ and a firepit.
Walking distance to the Colchester Marina, beach and kids slash park.
Also waking distance to local restaurants.
Many wineries in area as well.
Windsor is about 40 minutes away if wanting to go to Casino
CHECK IN TIME - 3PM
CHECK OUT TIME - 10AM
Just 5km south of Harrow
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
SHORT TERM RENTAL RULES
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of the Tenant.
3. All of the cottages are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Tenant/guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Tenants/guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are permitted. Must be on a leach when outside. ALL DOG DEPOSITS MUST BE PICKED UP PLEASE.
7 Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only by the cottage
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels.
9. Toilets DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
10. Loud house parties are strictly prohibited.
11. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited, and grounds for immediate eviction.
12. WIFI if available at your cottage – use for standard internet searches. No downloading movies. (It is not unlimited)
13. No additional guests should be staying at cottage from the amount originally stated during the reservation request.
Any exceptions to the rules and regulations as written here must be approved in writing in advance.
Check Out Procedures Prior to checkout all dishes should be washed and put away. Beds left unmade and all sheets, towels should be put inside shower. Make sure all doors and windows are shut and locked. Place keys on kitchen table with lock box cover. Lock door on way out.
We will not be liable or responsible for items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned call us as soon as possible to arrange shipment