Overlook blue ocean waters and the Gualala coastline when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental townhome that comfortably sleeps 4. Situated near gorgeous green valleys with beachfront views, this property is perfect for small families or friends traveling together. Whether you’re seeking aquatic adventures, inspiring artwork, or stunning nature walks, you’re sure to find it all while staying at this beautiful home!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed (W/ Master Bath) | Bedroom 2: Two Twin Beds (W/ Ensuite Bath)
Upon your arrival, you'll be welcomed into the home with a free bottle of wine, compliments of the homeowner!
The open great room is perfect for family gatherings around the fireplace and flat screen cable TV. You'll love being surrounded by the beautiful landscape seen through the large window treatments. Open up the sliding glass doors that go out to the balcony and let the warm, salty breeze flood the home.
Gather around the dining room table, bar top, and small coffee table for a variety of places to enjoy home-cooked meals.
Try out new recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, which is open to the living room and dining area, with all the necessary equipment for whipping up your favorite dishes! If you want to enjoy dinner with a view, step outside onto the balcony and enjoy beautiful waterfront views.
When you're ready for bed, head to the master bedroom and fall fast asleep in the queen-sized bed. This room has access to a second balcony, great for enjoying a late night cocktail in the Gualala breeze.
Situated along the northern coast of California, you'll see migrating whales and other aquatic life throughout the season as you overlook the beautiful blue waters!
The small town of Gualala is home to many local artists, cafes, and restaurants. While staying here, you'll be within walking distance of 3 to 4 restaurants, markets, and art galleries. Grab a coffee and baked good at Trinks and walk along the River Bluff Trail as you explore the area.
Bluff Trail is walking distance from the townhouse and features 4.7 miles of beautiful wildflowers and spectacular views of the sprawling coastline.
Visit Mendocino and the Point Arena area just a few miles away and enjoy its fishing harbor and pier. You can rent kayaks and paddle the Gualala River or walk around to find unique shops and art galleries showcasing local artwork.
The golfer of the group with love the close proximity to Sea Ranch Golf Course for a day out on the greens. For even more adventures, you'll find a binder for guests outlining favorite activities and suggestions that are sure to provide you with endless possibilities!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat screen TVs with DirecTV, wireless internet access, 2 private balconies, patio furniture, gas grill, gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, ping pong table, beachfront views, and much more
- Gorgeous Gualala location! Easy access to local beaches, cafes, restaurants, art galleries, and golfing
- Visit Mendocino and Port Arena for fishing, kayaking, walks along the pier, and unique shops to find eclectic souvenirs
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $40 fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, not allowed on the furniture, can not be left alone at the property)
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 1 additional guest is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in