About the property
- Condo1400 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Lounge lakeside when you stay in this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Nine Mile Falls vacation rental condo. Nestled across from the glimmering waters of Long Lake, this cozy condo offers accommodations for 6 guests to enjoy 1,400 square feet of charming living space, perfect for friends and families looking to escape from the daily hustle of life and indulge in relaxation.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Hide-a-bed
The moment you arrive at the lovely condo, you'll be delighted to find that you can easily park your car or cars in the 1-car garage or in the off-street driveway.
Once you've parked, enter the unit to make yourself at home in the comfortable living space.
After your day of fishing at the lake, fire up the charcoal grill for a cookout with your guests on the expansive deck or whip up a treat in the fully equipped kitchen.
When you're not playing badminton in the summer or tossing the volleyball around, sprawl out on the sectional sofa and browse through the guide on the flat-screen TV or gather around the dining room table for a friendly game of cards.
Leave that extra suitcase behind and utilize the in-unit laundry machines, conveniently available for you to throw a load in and forget about it so you can enjoy your vacation.
As night falls, sit around the fire pit and roast a marshmallow or two before heading off to bed. Let the kiddos sleep in the bunk beds while you retreat to the master suite, complete with stunning views and enough closet space to house your entire wardrobe.
When you're not fishing off the dock or strolling along the sandy Long Lake beachfront across the street, venture out into the beautiful state of Washington for lush forestry and thrilling activities.
Only minutes from the home, take a trip to Spokane and marvel at the sculptures of Riverfront Park or make your way to Manito Park and Botanical Gardens and feast your eyes on the beautiful flower beds of roses and lilacs.
Catch a live show at the Bing Crosby Theater, boasting elegance and retro flair or bowl your way to a strike at Jugos on the Hill, complete with slick bowling lanes, a casino and a fantastic happy hour.
Indulge in creme brulee and calamari at the upscale Wild Sage American Bistro or bite into a hamburger at the casual Satellite Diner.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a community dock, boat slip, outdoor fire pit, charcoal grill, fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, 1 flat-screen TV with DVD player, central heating, free WiFi, onsite off-street parking, vintage wooden stove and more!
- Fantastic location offering easy access to fine dining, casual eateries, hiking, biking, museums, botanical gardens, and so much more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Could have been worse
Overall, the property is much like it looks in the photos, however there were several issues that need/needed to be addressed:
1) First and foremost, the toilet was not cleaned prior to our arrival. I had to do this myself. I cannot fully express the 'ick' factor on this but I feel sure that anyone reading this can empathize. And of course, if the toilet hasn't been cleaned, what else is dirty???
I don't know if the carpeting in the main bedroom wasn't vacuumed but I found a child's shoe just under the bedskirt. There were other indications that a basic cleaning had not been done prior to our arrival and a thorough cleaning in quite some time.
2) Upon entering the apartment, there is an overpowering smell of air fresheners. I realize that people have different sensitivities to these things (and I am quite sensitive) but there were two on the window sill by the front door and another three on the window sill on the opposite side of the room. Every single room in the house had some sort of air freshener. It was headache inducing.
3) There was no wood for the wood stove and the outdoor patio set was not set-up. I understand that mid-April is sort of an in-between time but I think one or the other of these should have been present.
4) The freezer had a musty smell (which is ironic given how many air fresheners were in use).
The garage, however, was immaculate with plenty of room for the car and a remote clip to use in your car during your stay. There is a nice transition from the garage to the private patio/front door. The front room is quite spacious. There were plenty of towels and although there is a washer/dryer they are both quite small and the dryer takes forever. The shower controls made getting hot water difficult but this could be operator error.
5) There is no cell phone service at this location and the phone that is present is connected to the landlord's personal home phone (she lives in an adjoining unit, I believe). This means that when someone calls her the phone in the rental unit rings. There is a note saying you may turn off the ringer if you'd prefer. In fairness, the phone did not ring for long periods of time. There is also a note saying you may make one personal call and there is a passcode to the router for wireless.
I would not recommend this unit for the reasons above but if they were fixed and I could be assured the unit was cleaned between rentals, then I would recommend it.
Hi Kim, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the garage and private patio! We are sorry that the cleanliness of the property was unsatisfactory. We take these concerns seriously - cleanliness is one of our 4 Core Property Standards. We have shared your experience with the homeowner so any issues can be resolved for future guests. Thank you for letting us know about your stay, and we hope to travel with you again soon! Best, the Evolve Team
Very clean! Beds could have been a bit more comfy and the lack of cell service were the only draw backs. For a couple with kids it would be fine but we were a party of 3 adults. Lake front pics are misleading, lake is across the street.
Judee, it's great to see you found the condo very clean! We do apologize for the other issues you encountered regarding the cell service. We have shared your comments with the owner so we can assure future guests have a better idea of what to expect. Thanks for letting us know! Best, The Evolve Team
Desceptive to call this waterfront. Water is accross the road.
There is no cell phone coverage and the owners private land line was constantly ringing and waking us in the morning. WiFi and TV were good, but second TV would have been better. The space was good and parking garage was great. We were here during off season with snow. The pier is actually across the road, and private means you share with other condo guests. There was way more traffic on this road than we were expecting.
Jack, thanks for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed the spaciousness of the condo and the parking garage, but apologize certain other aspects of your stay didn't meet your expectations. We have shared your feedback with the owner who let us know the land line is there for any guest emergencies. We do note that the property is across the highway on the location, but we are sorry if the location caught you off guard. Thanks again! Best, The Evolve Team
Property was well maintained and had most amenities. WiFi was a plus since there was no cell service unless you drove closer to town. Property manager was friendly and courteous, the unit was prepped before our arrival. I would stay there again.
Comfortable and fun
Stayed at the condo with some friends. It was very clean and comfortable. The owner was very nice and made sure we had everything we needed. I would definitely rent again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply