Nestled in the rustic village of Boscobel, St Mary Parish, this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental villa offers the serenity and relaxation you've been looking for. Boasting accommodations for 8 lucky guests, 3,500 square feet of coastal themed decor, and an onsite staff, you are in for a treat when you stay in this stunning Caribbean villa.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3: 1 Queen Bed, 1 Full Bed | Living Room: 2 Air Mattresses
'Summerwind' offers luxury and convenience, due to its unbeatable location and matching amenities. Perched on the hillside, only 1 mile from the Caribbean Shore, you can marvel at unparalleled views from the expansive deck while sipping on a delicious brew of locally grown Blue Mountain coffee.
When the season is right, pick fresh fruit from the garden including key limes, June plum, plantains, bananas, mint leaves and lemongrass.
Step inside and feast your eyes on the hand stuccoed ceilings, mimicking the Caribbean blue of the ocean waves.
Prepare a tasty treat in the fully equipped kitchen, or let the onsite chef create an authentic Jamaican delicacy for you and your guests.
Gather around the magnificent dining room table and enjoy your home cooked meal, offering seating for 10 guests at the main table.
Unwind in the airy living room, while you watch your favorite entertainment on the flat screen TV or connect to wireless internet access and FaceTime with your loved ones back home.
As night creeps in, observe the grandeur that is the starlit sky from the telescope before retreating to one of the three guest suites, where you can rest up for tomorrow's thrilling day of Jamaican activities.
Stroll down to James Bond Beach, 1.5 miles from the villa, and sink your toes into the white sands of the coastline while you groove to the beat of international and local musicians performing at the latest concert on the lawn.
Take a day trip to the nearby Ocho Rios and snorkel the reef, set sail for an exciting fishing charter or watch dolphins as they play in the waves.
Travel back in time when you visit the historically vibrant town of Oracabessa, offering traditional Jamaican style architecture, a farmer's market, alluring shops and luxury villas including Golden Eye, which was built by James Bond novelist Ian Fleming.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 4 cable TVs, 2 DVD players, well-equipped kitchen with electric frying pan and coffee maker, beach towels, wireless internet access, telescope, outdoor deck, snorkeling gear, stunning views and more!
- Summerwind proudly offers a personal chef, on-site staff, security, and laundry services for additional fees
- Unbeatable location only minutes to the Caribbean shoreline, 1.5 miles to James Bond Beach, easy access to Oracabessa, Ocho Rio and so much more!
- Located 75 miles from Montego Bay Airport
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is an extra persons fee: $20/person/night over 8 people (maximum occupancy is 10 people)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that sometimes the Island's electricity, water, cable and internet services can be unreliable. At times the services won't work without warning
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in