About the property
- House1500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bath, Sleeps 10
*Amenity fees may apply details at bottom of property description*
-Book 6 or more nights get a 20% discount
Escape the hustle and bustle of your busy life and take a much-needed vacation to Pocono Lake when you book this 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom rental house that comfortably sleeps 9. With a completely renovated interior and a spacious private deck overlooking a pristine lake, this fantastic house is the perfect homebase for a revitalizing retreat!
Situated in the peaceful Arrowhead Lake community and surrounded by sparkling lakes, pristine beaches, and endless entertainment, you’ll love every second of your stay at this wonderful lake house. The moment you arrive, the serene setting will make you feel at ease, as the stately trees and spacious front porch welcome you into the home. Inside, you’ll find 1,500 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space, providing plenty of room for a large family or a group of close friends to enjoy a tranquil lake retreat. Bamboo hardwood floors meet your feet in the spacious living area, where you’ll enjoy lounging on the comfy couches while watching your favorite shows on the flat screen cable TV. The hardwood floors continue through the marvelously decorated home, into the dining area and fully equipped kitchen, where you’ll find everything needed to show off your cooking skills!
You’ll love the natural light throughout the space, provided by numerous windows framing the property’s picturesque surroundings. You’ll feel even closer to nature when you step out onto the spacious porch, where you can admire fantastic lake views while barbecuing on the propane grill. After enjoying your meal around the interior dining table or in the fresh outdoor air, head down to the lake or simply stay on the deck to socialize until it’s dark enough to gaze up at the stars, shining in the vast night sky.
To further enhance your Pocono Lake experience, the Arrowhead Lake community will grant you access to its amazing amenities throughout your stay for an additional fee. These amenities include a community pool, a billiards room with 3 pool tables, basketball courts, tennis courts, a fitness center, and a party room available for special occasions! With a lake right in the front yard, and awesome community amenities just a short walk from the front door, you will quickly be referring to this fantastic house as your home away from home!
Start your lake mornings the right way, as you wake up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the front porch before walking down to the shores of the placid lake, strolling along the sand while marveling at the breathtaking views. Since the home is situated right beside the lake, you’ll find plenty of outdoor activities to fill your day. While you could surely spend your entire vacation unwinding beside the lake, you’ll still definitely want to check out the fantastic local attractions located within the surrounding areas!
During the summer months, check out the stunning Bushkill Falls, while the winter months will be perfect for skiing or snowboarding at the Jack Frost and Big Boulder slopes, both of which are located just 10 miles away. For adrenaline seekers, white water rafting and zip lining opportunities are accessible within minutes of the property, while numerous golf courses in the area will allow the golfers of the group to practice their swings. At the same time, racing enthusiasts will be happy to visit the Pocono Raceway, just 12 miles away, while shoppers will be excited to check out the local shops and flea markets, or even try their hands at the Mount Airy Casino! No matter how you choose to spend your time during your Pocono Lakes getaway, you’re sure to make lasting memories at this fantastic vacation rental home!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, well-kept front yard, spacious private deck, propane barbeque grill, in-unit laundry machines, flat screen cable TV, wireless internet access, and much more
- Admire nature’s beauty right from the private porch overlooking the splendid lake!
- Access to the Arrowhead Lake community's amenities for an additional fee! Amenities include a community pool, a pool room with 3 pool tables, basketball courts, tennis courts, a fitness center, and a party room available for special occasions!
- Fantastic location - Situated right beside Lake Arrowhead and close to many local outdoor attractions, including ski slopes, whitewater rafting, ziplining opportunities, hiking paths, the Pocono Raceway, golf courses, and the Mount Airy Casino!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Sets of Bunk Beds one set is twin over twin and the other is full over twin
- A Full-sized Pullout Bed in Living Area can accommodate extra guests if necessary
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please supply your own linens and towels, as they will not be provided at the property
- Linens are not provided. Guest must bring there own
- Please note that wristbands for amenities are mandatory during the Summer seasons (Friday of Memorial Day to the Monday of Labor Day) and optional after Labor Day
-$15 per vehicle community gate card fee will apply to all vehicles entering the community.
$20 tranaction fee.
-Visit us on Facebook at Arrowhead Lake Country Retreat for events and latest specials and on
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Why Vinny chose Pocono Lake
The house is right across from the lake and only a 5 minute from the Island pool.
What makes this House unique
The lake is visible from the front deck
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Quiet and relaxing
Enjoyed the close beach and the peacefulness.
Pocono lake house
We enjoyed our time at Vinny's house. It was nice that the playground was just across the street. I think that this is a great place to visit during the summer since the beach is right across.
Nice house and location but ants and other small issues.
The house is in a great community. It has a lake view and is across the street for a small beach and playground. The house and furniture was fine. The owner was nice enough to leave a bottle of wine. The kitchen pots/pans and utensils were really scratched up and dirty. The cabinets and its contents were greasy and sticky. The bathrooms were updated and pretty good. The worst part was big, black ants in the kitchen, bathroom, and on the walls.
Fiona, thank you for taking the time out to leave this review. We take feedback from our guests very seriously. I will be reaching out to the cleaners, so that this issue is not a concern for future guests. It was the first time that the issues of ants were bought to my attention. I have schedule an exterminator to house to the house this weeks, and he will address the issue. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have you stay with us again in the future!
Great get away with kids and grandkids.
Very comfortable, well stocked kitchen. The TV and high speed internet were great. Excellent communication with owner. Courteous and helpful service at the welcome desk. Some minor repairs needed to kitchen chairs and doors on armoire in bedroom. Great location and view. We would definitely rent again we loved our time there.
thanks for the wine Vinny!!
clean and cozy place, everything you need for a quiet weekend in the woods
As i first walked in, i felt at home. The house was welcoming and warm. Sitting by the deck, watching the stars above the lake was extremely relaxing. I would definitely recommend this house and i plan to go back myself.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- The costs for wristbands are as follows: $8 per person, per day; $30 per person, per week; $80 per person, per month from the Friday of Memorial Day weekend to the Monday of Labor day weekend. All other times are optional. -The cost for off season wristbands are $2 per day. - $15 Gate Entry Fee per car -$20 tranaction fee per rental - Additional fees and taxes may apply