Take a look at all 12 of our incredible Cabins by viewing any of the links below:
Homeaway.com/4357433 - Absolutely Heaven (5 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/7136800 - Window to Heaven (4 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/4209637 - Heaven's Ridge (4 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/4231986 - Heaven's Peak (3 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/3780636 - Heaven on Earth (3 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/3961435 - Heaven's Retreat (3 bed 2 1/2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4966789 - Heaven's Lookout (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4066947 - Heaven's Escape (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4085098 - Simply Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4810118 - A Little Bit of Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4484169 - Sky High Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4491958 - Fox on the Run (2 bed 2 bath)
A full list of frequently asked Questions and Answers are at the bottom of this description.
Sky High Heaven is a luxury cabin designed for relaxation, romance, and fun. Located in direct view of Ober Gatlinburg, 3 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg, and 9 miles from Pigeon Forge, Sky High Heaven is ideally located for whatever adventure you wish to undertake. Sky High Heaven sits atop the mountain offering a very rare combination of views of famous Mt. LeConte, Ober Gatlinburg's ski slopes, the Ariel Tramway, and a distant view of downtown Gatlinburg.
A visit to Gatlinburg is all about the mountain experience. Unlike other cabins, our view of the mountain range and valley is unobstructed during all seasons. While the view is magnificent during the day, at night it becomes positively magical as cabin and downtown lights twinkle throughout the valley. We’ve designed our outdoor deck area to provide the amenities that will quickly melt away any stress you’ve brought with you. Start off the morning enjoying your coffee at the bar railing marveling at the most stunning sunrise this side of heaven. Our outside dining makes even the basic meal enjoyable as you dine with the mountains as your backdrop. At night slip into the hot tub and star gaze or enjoy the sounds of nature.
Our 2 bedroom luxury cabin accommodates groups of 1 – 6 guests with ample flat parking for up to 3 vehicles. Our 2 master bedrooms are on opposite sides of the cabin providing total privacy for couples traveling together. Each are beautifully appointed with king size beds and luxury linens. For the romantics, each master offers a fireplace, stunning views, and deck access with 2 rocking chairs. Each bathroom has a jetted tub to provide the up-most relaxing soaking experience. A pullout sofa in the Living Room accommodates the 5th and 6th guest comfortably.
As you enter the cabin, you'll be struck by the beauty of the main floor entertaining area. We provide the firewood, so throw a couple logs on the fire to create your vacation ambiance. Furnishings of the cabin are comfortable and accommodating for a party of six. Wood floors and ceilings throughout the cabin set the tone for your relaxing retreat. Sky High Heaven provides a contemporary space for you to show off your culinary skills. Stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and a fully stocked kitchen equip the gourmet to create to his or her heart’s content. The stunning dining area seats 6 comfortably. If you’re a grill master we haven’t forgotten you. On the deck is a Gas Grill waiting to be fired up to prepare your steaks, burgers, and chicken. Enjoy that meal with a glass of wine outdoors at our unique bar top dining set designed to offer million dollar views while you dine.
A vacation is also all about fun and we’ve provided a plethora of fun indoor games. Our Game Room provides a shuffleboard table, Foosball table, chess table, dart board, and a variety of other board games.
For our guest who must stay connected we offer wireless internet and cable TV through Charter Spectrum. Our cable package includes ALL the channels including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, Starz, Starz Encore, NFL Redzone, and all the sports Networks. The Family Room, Game Room, and each Master Bedroom have flat panel tv’s.
Just a few minutes down the road, during the season our guests have access to the Association Clubhouse that features a huge swimming pool, as well as tennis courts. During the winter, our location on Ski Mountain makes access to the ski slopes of Ober Gatlinburg very accommodating.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: (if you're question is not answered here, please feel free to email us)
1. What Linens are included? – We provide linens for beds, bath towels, and wash cloths.
2. What household supplies are provided? – We get you started with 1 roll of paper towels, 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom, mini dish detergent, 1 dishwasher pod, 1 laundry detergent pod, kitchen trash bags, and travel/hotel size shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and lotion.
3. What does the kitchen include? –The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a griddle, blender, toaster, waffle iron, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, a Keurig, and a regular coffee pot.
4. Do you provide any baby items? – Yes! We provide a high chair, pack n’ play, and baby gates where stairs apply.
5. Do you provide a grill? – Yes! And it is propane.
6. Do you provide fire wood? – Yes! But we can’t guarantee that it’ll always be dry and seasoned. Be sure to pick up some starter logs at the grocery store or gas station on your way in.
7. Do you allow pets? – No. Under no circumstances do we allow pets. Primarily because of pet dander and the desire to protect floors and furnishings. If you need a place to board a pet, we have heard great things about "The Barker Lounge" in Sevierville.
8. Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay? – Yes! Our hot tub is drained, cleaned, and refilled for every stay. Please note, the hot tub may still be heating upon your arrival and only heats at 6 degrees per hour.
9. Is there a community club house and pool area? – Yes, in Chalet Village, we have 3 community pools and clubhouses. The pools are open from Memorial Day Weekend in May through Labor Day Weekend in September.
10. Is the price flexible? - We do NOT offer discounts, nor do we eliminate or reduce any of the fees. We price ourselves very competitively and offer incredible top-quality cabin experiences.
11. When is the second payment due? – 30 Days prior to your stay.
12. When will I get the address and cabin access info? - Address, door code, and driving directions will be sent in a separate email after your final payment is made. (The door code will not be available on the app, so please check your email.)
13. What time is check-in and check-out? – You may check in any time after 3pm and you must checkout prior to 10am on the day of your departure.
14. How do cancellations work? - Cancellations or shortened stays that are made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date will be fully refunded. Cancellations or changes that are made within 60 days of the arrival date are non-refundable.
15. Do you provide travel insurance? - If cancellation is a concern, we do recommend the purchase of Cancellation Protection from CSA (this does not go through us).
16. Can I cancel if the weather is bad? – Cancellations due to weather will not be refunded.
17. How is the drive up to the cabin? – It is a 15 minute (3 mile) drive up the mountain. The roads are well maintained and paved. However, there are some steeper parts that are scary for some people.
18. Do I need 4-wheel drive? – Only if snow or ice conditions are present. It’s basically a rule of thumb for all mountain roads in this area, that if ice or snow conditions are present, you should have 4-wheel drive or snow chains.
19. Is this cabin secluded? – This cabin sits on is almost an acre. You do have a neighbor to the left about 150 ft away, but no close neighbor to the right or in front of you.
20. Was this area affected by the 2016 wildfires? – No, this area was not affected by the 2016 wildfires
22. What TV package / channels do you provide? – We provide the highest package that our cable provider has. This includes premium movie channels and sports channels, including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, Starz, Starz Encore, NFL Redzone, and all the sports Networks.
23. What type of internet to you provide? – We provide unlimited cable internet with Wi-Fi throughout the cabin.
24. Do you ever reduce the stated prices – On occasion, if upcoming unsold dates remain, we may reduce prices for those unsold dates. That will occur randomly, typically a few weeks prior to the dates.