*Please note the homeowners and their 2 friendly dogs live on the property in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay*
Head south of the border to experience a slice of heaven at this vacation rental in the vibrant village of Todos Santos! With space for 2, this home will provide you and yours with a once-in-a-lifetime getaway. Whether you’re looking to surf the ocean waves or hike the soaring mountains, you’re sure to find everything you’re looking for while staying here!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed
Through a secure wrought iron gate and arched terraces, you’ll find your personal Mexican paradise.
Being on the second level, enter into the bright and open living area, adorned with a plush queen-sized canopy bed, 2 bedside tables, dining table, and 2 chairs . Equipped with ceiling fans, this room will help keep you cool during warmer months.
The living area opens up to the kitchen area, where you’ll find a sink, cabinets, mini refrigerator and freezer, and microwave.
The bathroom reflects the intricate tile details of the Colonial Mexican decor that runs throughout the property.
When you want to bask in the sun from the comforts of home, walk outside onto the building’s shared courtyard, which features a fountain, sparkling pool, spa, and lush gardens.
A unique feature of this home is its Sky Deck Entertainment area, where guests can enjoy access to a rooftop sun deck and astronomical observatory with a 10-inch reflector telescope! The views from this roof deck are simply unbeatable, and it is a wonderful place to watch for whales from November until the end of March!
-- THE LOCATION --
This building’s stellar location gives you access to the area’s most desirable attractions - from the beach to the quaint village of Todos Santos! You’ll love your proximity to a number of different beaches, including La Pastora, Playa Las Palmas, and Cerritos, which are all great for swimming, surfing, body boarding, and sunbathing!
This area is full of wildlife! You can watch manta rays and bat rays swimming offshore, and do some excellent surf fishing when the season is right. This area is the bird watcher’s dream, with over 400 different species in the area! There are even several turtle hatcheries just down the beach where you can watch the hatchlings scamper down the beach into the waves.
The actual village of Todos Santos has been selected as a “Pueblo Magico” by the Mexican government. These towns are chosen because of their historic background, charming features, and picturesque buildings. Guided walking tours are available, or you can mosey through the sleepy town on your own!
In the town, there are countless good restaurants with a broad variety of cuisines and prices. You’ll also find a range of boutiques and handicraft shops to explore. Depending on the time of year, there are many public events to attend, including an international movie festival, several music festivals, art festivals, a mango festival, Mexican music and dance concerts, a food and wine festival and more!
For active travelers, Todos Santos is the base for a number of eco-tour operators, offering whale watching tours, bicycle tours, kayak rentals, diving tours, deep sea fishing, and surfing lessons.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include ceiling fans, free WiFi, beautiful Colonial Mexican decor, central courtyard with Mexican fountain, arched terraces, community swimming pool, community spa, roof sun deck, Sky Deck Entertainment Area, and astronomical observatory with a 10-inch reflector telescope
- Complimentary guest membership access to the nearby El Faro Beach Club & Spa including: climate controlled swimming pool, beach facilities, lounge chairs, cabanas, changing rooms, bar, and restaurant - A Mexican Grill featuring fresh seafood from the nearby fisherman's landing.
- A special feature of this studio is that it is served by a whole house water filtration and purification system which means every faucet, shower, and spigot flows with water purer than the most expensive bottled water.
- If you’re traveling with more than 2 guests, check the availability for the space adjacent to the property: Evolve listing #340168
- Incredible location close to beaches, natural attractions, wildlife, and the village of Todos Santos which has wonderful restaurants, boutiques, and seasonal events like music festivals
- Todos Santos is also the base for a number of eco-tour operators, offering whale watching tours, bicycle tours, kayak rentals, diving tours, deep sea fishing, and surfing lessons.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- Parties and weddings considered with additional fee with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- More than 2 guests considered with additional fee with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in