*Please note that the homeowners and their 2 friendly dogs live on the property in a completely separate unit and may be present on the property during your stay*
If you’ve been dreaming of a tropical escape south of the border, look no further than this picturesque vacation rental apartment in the vibrant village of Todos Santos, Mexico. This unit comfortably sleeps 4 and is made up of a huge master bedroom, additional bedroom, spacious living room, dining room and kitchen. Whether you’re watching whales from the sky deck or relaxing by the pool, you’ll feel pampered throughout your stay at this property, serviced by a whole-house water filtration and purification system.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Pullout Bed *Please note that the second bedroom is located on the second level and there is not an elevator,Bedroom 2 is adjacent to its locked private bath on the second floor. Master bedroom is located on the first floor.
Through a secure wrought iron gate and arched terraces, you’ll find your personal Mexican paradise. Thoughtfully laid out over 1,041 square feet of living space, this impressive apartment is the vacation rental of your dreams!
Enter into the bright and open kitchen, equipped with every tool and appliance that you need to create culinary magic. Chow down at one of the two indoor dining areas, or take your meal out back to dine alfresco in your breathtaking courtyard.
There is plenty of comfortable seating in the unit’s spacious living room, where you and your companions can relax after long days in the sun. Catch up, tell stories, or flip on the 50-inch LED flat screen TV to watch your favorite movies.
Evenings are best spent in the comfort of the home’s 252 square foot master bedroom, which boasts a plush king-sized bed, ensuite bathroom and its own 42” LED flat screen TV, equipped with a DVD player. Even the bathroom reflects the intricate tile details of the Colonial Mexican decor that runs throughout the unit.
Right outside of the living room area, you can step outside onto the building’s shared courtyard, which features a fountain, sparkling pool, spa, and lush gardens.
A unique feature of this home is its Sky Deck Entertainment area, where guests can enjoy access to a rooftop sun deck and astronomical observatory with a 10-inch reflector telescope! The views from this roof deck are simply unbeatable, and it is a wonderful place to watch for whales from November until the end of March!
This building’s stellar location gives you access to the area’s most desirable attractions - from the beach to the quaint village of Todos Santos! You’ll love your proximity to a number of different beaches, including La Pastora, Playa Las Palmas, and Cerritos, which are all great for swimming, surfing, body boarding, and sunbathing!
This area is full of wildlife! You can watch manta rays and bat rays swimming offshore, and do some excellent surf fishing when the season is right. This area is the bird watcher’s dream, with over 400 different species in the area! There are even several turtle hatcheries just down the beach where you can watch the hatchlings scamper down the beach into the waves.
The actual village of Todos Santos has been selected as a “Pueblo Magico” by the Mexican government. These towns are chosen because of their historic background, charming features, and picturesque buildings. Guided walking tours are available, or you can mosey through the sleepy town on your own!
In the town, there are countless good restaurants with a broad variety of cuisines and prices. You’ll also find a range of boutiques and handicraft shops to explore. Depending on the time of year, there are many public events to attend, including an international movie festival, several music festivals, art festivals, a mango festival, Mexican music and dance concerts, a food and wine festival and more!
For active travelers, Todos Santos is the base for a number of eco-tour operators, offering whale watching tours, bicycle tours, kayak rentals, diving tours, deep sea fishing, and surfing lessons.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, ceiling fans, 52-inch LED flat screen TV in the living room, spacious master bedroom with a king-sized bed and 42-inch LED flat screen TV, beautiful Colonial Mexican decor, central courtyard with Mexican fountain, arched terraces, community swimming pool, community spa, roof sun deck, Sky Deck Entertainment Area, and astronomical observatory with a 10-inch reflector telescope
- Serviced by a whole-house water filtration and purification system. Every faucet, shower, and spigot flows with water purer than the most expensive bottled water!
- Complimentary guest membership access to the nearby El Faro Beach Club & Spa including: climate controlled swimming pool, beach facilities, lounge chairs, cabanas, changing rooms, bar, and restaurant - A Mexican Grill featuring fresh seafood from the nearby fisherman's landing.
-. There are 2 baths reserved for guests, plus an additional bath by the pool deck and a fourth bath on the SkyDeck Entertainment Area.
- If you’re traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability for the space adjacent to the property: Evolve listing #340177
- Incredible location close to beaches, natural attractions, wildlife, and the village of Todos Santos which has wonderful restaurants, boutiques, and seasonal events like music festivals
- Todos Santos is also the base for a number of eco-tour operators, offering whale watching tours, bicycle tours, kayak rentals, diving tours, deep sea fishing, and surfing lessons.
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- Parties and weddings considered with additional fee with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in