On a land of 8 acres with a private pond and stream, equipped with its private outdoor hot tub functional all year round.
2 possible options:
- 1.5 floors: 14 people, 5 closed bedrooms + 1 semi-private
- 3 floors: 20 people, 7 closed bedrooms + 2 semi-private
For a reservation between 3 and 6 days we have lower rates. Please "Send a Message" for information in the owner information above the map.
A luxury century home (renovated 2012), is located on the site of an old mill in South Stukely, halfway between Granby and Magog in the heart of everything!
This domain has its own private pond and a stream with a waterfall. You will find a natural pool for swimming, where children can play in the water safely. Walking paths, rest areas and a fire pit... Really ideal for holidays with family or friends.
There is a very large living room open to the kitchen and dining room with a wood burning fireplace for winter evenings.
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
Check-In : 5 p.m. Check-out : 11 p.m.
No arrival on Saturday
- It is possible to arrive from 15:00 hours if the chalet is not rented the day before your stay. If the cottage is not rented on the evening of your departure, you can enjoy it until 2 pm. (Not applicable in July, August, and holidays)
- The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the Spa during his stay. (A fee of $ 50 may be added if it has not been maintained)
- The number of authorized persons can not be exceeded at any time.
- The tenant agrees to respect reasonable rules of conduct and is prohibited the making, provoking or inciting to do in any way, noise likely to disturb the peace, the tranquility, the comfort, rest, or welfare of the citizens or of a nature to impair the peaceful use of the property after 22h. For this purpose, the tenant agrees: not to use the: spa between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- It is forbidden to make fireworks at any time of the day.
- Any violation of any of these conditions could result in the eviction of all occupants, without compensation or refund, and an additional charge of $ 500 will be charged for inconvenience.