About the property
- Condo1000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Relax on the beach or enjoy a swim at the pool at sunset… This lovely beachfront rental sits on a wide strip of white sand and offers a fabulous view of the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy peaceful sunsets and capture the essence of nature – with dolphins and pelicans at play – from the privacy of your large balcony overlooking the Gulf. Located near shopping, dining and various Tampa Bay attractions, this building offers privacy, convenience and comfort for your next beach vacation.
This recently renovated beach front condo is a great spot for a relaxing vacation. The private balcony faces the beach and the Gulf of Mexico and is a great spot for taking in the view. The kitchen is fully equipped. This condo is located in North Redington Beach not far from restaurants, shops and other activities. Famous John's Pass on Madeira Beach is just a short drive or a couple Trolley Stops away. This condo has 3 flat screen t.v.'s.
PLEASE NOTE: CERTAIN TIME PERIODS REQUIRE A SATURDAY TO SATURDAY STAY!
Seasonal rates are estimates only. Actual rates may differ. Seasonal rates do not include fees or taxes.
Coin operated Washer/Dryer on site
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Love this area. Stayed many times in different vrbo condos. This one Ever. So. Average.
- great building for smokers. For us non-smokers, not so much. The cigarette smell is constant in this unit. It wafts up from other units. Ugh.
- the unit is recessed, so the wall of the neighbouring unit blocks the view of the other half of the beach. Apparently sunrises are visible. So stay here if sunrises are your thing.
- super slippery mattress pad and cheap bottom fitted sheet with the elastic all stretched out of shape on the corners. Only managed one turn each night before the bottom sheet comes loose and continues to slip and bunch up underneath you. All. Night. Every. Night. Ugh.
- worst dishwasher in the world, every single item covered in greasy film. Just contributed to the overall shabbiness of the kitchen.
- general disrepair throughout the condo, rotten baseboards, sliders rusted and off the track, water damage on the ceilings etc etc.
Beach awesome and the area terrific. If you don’t care about smokers, sunsets, uncomfortable sleeps and general dirty and disrepaired surroundings - go for it.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
PLEASE NOTE: CERTAIN TIME PERIODS REQUIRE A SATURDAY TO SATURDAY STAY! Seasonal rates are estimates only. Actual rates may differ. Seasonal rates do not include fees or taxes.