Experience the spirit of Aloha on the Big Island when you stay in this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bath Keaau vacation rental home. Offering accommodations for 6 guests throughout 1,800 square feet of well-appointed living space, this inviting island cottage is perfect for friends and families in search of a unforgettable escape. Trek along the hiking trails at Volcanoes National Park, check out the boardwalks of Pahoa, and dine at excellent restaurants close by before returning home to relax!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Pullout Couch
This cottage is nestled on an acre of land surrounded by beautiful tropical foliage and natural vegetation.
Inside, you'll find the interior of this island home offers a laid back attitude paired with coastal-themed decor and an abundance of natural light.
Wake to the aroma of freshly-brewed Kona coffee and enjoy your cup of java on the cozy lanai while you and your guests plan your day of events on the Big Island.
Drive 15 minutes to the local market and pick out fresh produce to use in your hearty breakfast that you create in the fully equipped kitchen.
Lounge in the cozy living room, offering a flat screen TV equipped with DirectTV and a BluRay player to satisfy all your entertainment needs.
The master bedroom comes complete with a flat-screen Smart TV and BluRay player so you can watch your favorite movie from under the covers!
Boasting a prime location on the Big Island of Hawaii, you won't have to travel far to experience all the adventure and excitement Keaau has to offer. Soak up the sun and snorkel the reef or hike through Hawaii Volcanoes National Park for views and excitement that is sure to leave you speechless.
Glide down one of the historic boardwalks of Pahoa and marvel at the timeless buildings that create a "Wild West" atmosphere.
Peek through a telescope in MaunaKea and feast your eyes on the blanket of stars above or hang with the monkeys at the Panaewa Rainforest Zoo.
When you're ready to dine island style, taste the menu at Kaleo's Bar & Grill or indulge in delectable treats at the Tin Shack Bakery. However you choose to spend your time while visiting this charming Keaau vacation rental home, you are sure to have a memorable stay.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker and dishwasher, private lanai, flat-screen TV with DirecTV and BluRay player, flat-screen Smart TV with BluRay player, outdoor grill, in-unit laundry, free WiFi and more
- Unbeatable location near casual restaurants, shopping, Panaewa Rainforest Zoo, Volcanoes National Park with easy access to beach activities including snorkeling, swimming, surfing, kayaking and more
- Nearest commercial airport: Hilo International Airport, 2450 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo, HI 96720, (~16 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in