A revitalizing retreat awaits you at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Bluff City, Tennessee. Nestled beside a river on a quiet cul-de-sac, this A-Frame cabin offers accommodations for 6, a spacious deck, and a quaint location on the bank of Boone Lake, ensuring a memorable getaway for all.
Bedroom: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Mattresses | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
The moment you arrive at the red A-Frame cabin, situated on a cul-de-sac, right beside a river, you’ll know you made the right decision for your peaceful Tennessee getaway. Outside, enjoy the tranquil views of nature, from the sparkling waters of the flowing river, to the long grass and towering trees on the hill.
Step inside the cozy condo to find 500 square feet of comfortable living space, featuring fishing decor, comfy furnishings, and plenty of room to kick back and relax during your downtime.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you’ll need to prepare your favorite recipes, while the living area offers plush couches to curl up on while watching your favorite shows on the flat screen cable TV. In the bedroom, a lush queen-sized bed awaits to give you a peaceful slumber.
Early risers will look forward to sipping a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the deck while gazing out on the beautiful views of the lake. Count the ducks, geese, or deer passing by, and soak up the sun as you take in the natural scenery.
Head down to the lake to try your hand at fly fishing or read a good book while lounging on the deck. For dinner, fire up the George Foreman electric grill for a cookout in the outdoors and dine al fresco while spending quality time with your loved ones.
From the property, you’ll have easy access to numerous local attractions. Nearby, visit Johnson City for delicious pizza at Greg’s Pizza or delectable chili at Petro’s Chili!
Also in Johnson City, visit Winged Deer Park for a nice walk and go shopping at Dress Barn or Hamrick’s in Blountville. Tri-Cities Golf is also just minutes away in Blountville!
However, the best attraction is right outside of your door, on the bank of Boone Lake. Even during the winter, it’s always a great time for a walk, roasting marshmallows around the fire pit, picnicking, or rock collecting.
There’s also a couple of golf clubs in the closet for putting and chipping in the yard, right beside the cabin. With endless activities to partake in right outside the front door, you’re sure to make lasting memories with your loved ones at this charming vacation rental cabin!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, snack bar, spacious deck with patio furniture, indoor/outdoor George Foreman electric grill, central air conditioning and heat, in-unit laundry machines, flat screen cable TV, ethernet cord for wireless internet access and much more
- Enjoy views of the river and hill from the spacious deck!
- Fantastic location - Right on the banks of Boone Lake, minutes from restaurants, parks, shops, and golf courses!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport: 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, (~124 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Not suitable for children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in