Our traditional Villa is a charming family home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It is a traditional stone Quinta, 5 minutes from Ponta do Sol beach and 30 minutes from Funchal. The house is full of original and traditional Madeiran features and has been sympathetically renovated to provide a base for a perfect holiday. Simpatically modernized and retaining the original character, creating a stunning blend of traditional Madeiran and contemporary, with the addition of a large modern patio / entertainment area with pool, fitness equipment, outdoor kitchen with grill and stove. The original features of the old house remain. Decorated with modern style meets in the Villa has all the modern comforts, Wi-Fi in all rooms and on the patio. It has a porch patio and fabulous mountain view and ocean views. The large and modern patio area is the perfect or relaxing entertainment area, table and chairs in the outdoor area and sun loungers. Meo facilities include local cable TV, DVD, Wi-Fi in all rooms. The pool has a solar cover.
- Solar dos Esmeraldos (located in Lombada / 5 min by car from Casa Dom Carlos);
- Palace of the Zinos (Place of Low - that gives to see of the house);
- Church of Our Lady of the Conception;
- Mother Church of Our Lady of Light;
- Ponta do Sol Pier;
Levadas / Beaches:
- Levada Nova / Levada dos Moinhos (Lombada / 20 to 30 min on foot and 5 min by car)
- Beaches (Place de Baixo, Villa da Ponta do Sol, Magdalena do Mar and Angels) 5 to 10 min by car from the House.
Restaurants in Lugar de Baixo, Villa da Ponta do Sol, Magdalena do Mar (where you can find within Madeiran gastronomy and the like)
- Cafés and snack bars in the Historic Zone of the county, which has been a great bet in recent years, in order to bring more movement to the villa of Ponta do Sol. With an inviting environment to enjoy good times, either during daytime hours or With some events throughout the year.
Cultural events of the county:
- MadeiraDig International Music Festival (still no date for 2017, but usually takes place in the last months of the year)
- Here Acóla Festival - art, culture and traditions (May 25-28, 2017)