This residence, with a spa, has a unique character with its exposed structural wood beams, cathedral ceiling in the living room and stone fireplace.
For a reservation between 3 and 6 days we have lower rates. Please "Send a Message" for information in the owner information above the map.
Comfort at its maximum with air conditioning in summer and heated floor in the basement floor.
Located on a large wooded land, you are in a protected environment where you can watch deers, beavers, turtles and native plants.
A shared dock with Hemisphere cottage is accessible by a footpath through the woods, where you will find a canoe for each cottage. Another shared dock located 400 feet from the cottage is also available where there is an area for swimming.
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, pets permitted.
Check-In : 5 p.m. Check-out : 11 p.m.
No arrival on Saturday
- The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the Spa during his stay. (A fee of $ 50 may be added if it has not been maintained)
- The number of authorized persons can not be exceeded at any time.
- The tenant agrees to respect reasonable rules of conduct and is prohibited the making, provoking or inciting to do in any way, noise likely to disturb the peace, the tranquility, the comfort, rest, or welfare of the citizens or of a nature to impair the peaceful use of the property after 22h. For this purpose, the tenant agrees: not to use the: spa between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- It is forbidden to make fireworks at any time of the day.
- Any violation of any of these conditions could result in the eviction of all occupants, without compensation or refund, and an additional charge of $ 500 will be charged for inconvenience.