All new furnishings, mattresses and accessories. Beach badges, beach chairs, umbrella's, boogie boards, and FlexStrong beach bikes supplied with home. Swimming pool and hot tub to enjoy all week.
Located directly on Blaine Ave and Ocean Terrace.
There is not a more prime spot in all of Seaside Heights.
Just picture a day in the life: Wake up, brew a K-cup and stroll to the rooftop terrace to watch the sun rise directly in front of you. Take a moment for yourself or with someone you love; share it on Instagram or Facebook over our private 200 Mbps free secure broadband wifi. Take your private elevator down to the kitchen floor for breakfast at the Mango wood dinning table with seating for 9 or sit at the kitchen Island and plan your day. Before heading out, catch the morning news on one of the 6 LED 40” or 43” or 48" Samsung SMART TV’s (supports Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime accounts, Screen sharing, games etc.).
Time for your morning walk, run, bike ride or Tai Chi on the beach. Go with the kids or set out on your own. On your way back you can stop at one of the local Deli’s, Bakeries, 7/11, CVS, Stop & Shop or other local conveniences.
Lets go.. will it be a walk to the Water park or Casino Pier 2 blocks away, new Roller Coaster or many other pier rides, miniature golf with the kids, Lucky Leos to win a bucket full of tickets or another lazy day on the beach. The house comes with 8-10 beach badges and supplied with beach chairs, umbrellas and all accessories so no worries about paying for beach access or renting chairs all week.
To get to the beach just walk out the door, cross Ocean Terrace and your on the iconic Seaside Heights boardwalk and beach. Bring a cooler or enjoy all of the treats on the boardwalk - ice cream, pizza, cheese steak, buffalo wings, zeppelins or an adult beverage at one of the many boardwalk shops, eateries and cantina's.
Don't feel like the beach, walk a few steps out of your private garage to the Seashore Village community pool and hot tub. Plenty of chairs and tables to sit and get to know the rest of the vacationers. Most rental periods an attendant is present to assist you if needed.
The morning is over, time to relax, maybe a little afternoon delight? Maybe just save your energy for that Seaside Heights Nightlife. JR’s, Jimbos, Spicy Cantina, Hemmingway’s and dozens of other eateries just a small walk away. If you really have your “party on”, sone of the Jersey shores hottest night clubs, Karma and Bamboo are just three blocks away. Others in walking distance are - Captain Hooks Bar, Savor Lounge, Beachcomber Bar and Grill, NJ Chop Shop, EJ’s Tap House, Riggers, Temptations, the Sawmill, Beach Comber II and many others.
If you stay in to relax and chill you can still “people watch” on the Ocean Terrace balcony with plenty of raised seating. It’s so fun to watch the hustle and bustle of Ocean Avenue from your private Oasis. Private balconies on every floor. The kids can play many of the stocked board games on the gaming table inside the main balcony, fire up the Xbox or just Netflix and Chill. The back bedrooms are also very quiet for the wee-little ones to nap.
Lets not forget the rooftop terrace with room for your whole party to sit and relax, maybe fire up the grill for some late night sliders or to just relax and watch the stars or the Seaside Heights public fireworks. Theres nothing like it in all of Seaside.
Other entertainment includes Tuesday Boardwalk and Thursday Beach concert series throughout the summer - free admission and fun for the whole family.
"Movies on the beach" and organized family fun nights are provided by the town of Seaside Heights. Something to do every night.
Now the boring stuff:
- Very family friendly
- Linens, bath Towels, Toilet Paper provided.
- Front lower 2 balconies have view of Ocean Terrace and back/roof of boardwalk shops. All have ample on balcony seating.
- Front upper balcony has ocean view and seating.
- Rooftop Terrace has ocean and beach view in front and bay and bay bridge view in rear. Rooftop plenty of seating including large cast aluminum patio table dining for 8 and many relaxing chairs and a grill.
- Back slider balcony is only 1 foot deep but large slider doors allow open air and direct view of pool as if you were sitting by it.
- includes Roller cart for transporting entire meals / drinks, supplies from Kitchen directly up to rooftop terrace.
Go to www.seasidesearch.com for more photos and information on the property
Even more boring stuff:
Unit & HOA Rules & Regulations
Shoreside Village is a great family complex that is managed by a Home Owners Association. All guests of owners must abide by the rules of the association at all times. Full copies of the HOA rules are available in the unit should you have a question about anything, though this really covers what you should be concerned with.
1. Check in is 2pm, Checkout is 10 am
2. Complex Pool: Use of the complex pool is an amenity and used at the guest(s) discretion. You are also required to follow the pool rules and respect the pool attendant.
Homeowners will not be responsible for any issues with the pool. The Shoreside Village Condo Association provides pool services to keep the pool clean. If the pool is closed or locked for any reason you are not allowed to enter. Pool opens daily at 10am and closes daily at 8pm. Generally opens Memorial Day weekend.
3. Elevator: This unit is comprised of 5 stories and is serviced by stairs and an elevator as well as stairs. The elevator is currently in good working order, however, use of the elevator is not guaranteed as terms of this rental. If the elevator is out of service for any reason, Homeowners will make efforts to repair it as quickly as possible but will not be responsible for loss of use.
4. House Towels and Linens are provided as part of the rental.
6. HOA Fines Violations: Fines for violations issued range from $25 to $500, the most common fines are as listed below.
Draping towels or other items over any of the balcony rails is not allowed
No Glass containers in the pool area
Do not jump pool or complex gates. If the pool gate is locked, the pool is closed
You must respect and listen to the pool attendant at all times
No Excessive noise that bothers other units
Garbage cannot be left in common areas and must be put out on the listed days
No Leaving personal items in common areas
Do not park anywhere on complex property except fully inside the garage
Do not hang from or jump over any balconies or roof partitions at any time
No charcoal or gas grills are allowed anywhere on premises
7. Garbage & Recycling: You are required to recycle while you are staying in the unit. There will be one garbage can in the unit for recyclables and one for garbage.
You are required to put your garbage and recyclables out according to the town schedule. All garbage must be placed in black garbage bags. Do not put recyclables in a bag of any kind, they go directly in the large red cans. Cans are to be placed directly in front of the unit outside the gate for pickup.
Regardless of the time of year, Seaside does garbage pickup Friday mornings 4am (leave the garbage out the night before). As such, you may not leave more than 1 kitchen garbage bag of garbage upon your checkout. Violation of any of these guidelines will result in a fine.
8. House Parties: ARE NOT ALLOWED! Rental Guest understands that Homeowner(s) will accept families, married couples, and responsible adults over the age of 25 ONLY. Guest(s) agree that more than the number of people stated on the lease shall not occupy the premises. Occupancy in use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors. The use of firearms, or fireworks is strictly prohibited. Guest(s) certify that they have read carefully the limitations and agree to abide by such limitations: if not, Guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property which will result in loss of total rental and security deposits with no
9. Alcoholic Beverages: No drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under the legal age of twenty-one (21) is allowed. Should a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) be arrested for underage drinking at the rental unit or
Homeowners(s) observe a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) under the age of 21 drinking alcoholic beverages, this rental agreement may be terminated and the Guests evicted at the option of the Homeowner(s). Illegal drug use is strictly prohibited.
10. Minimum Stay: This property requires a weekly minimum stay.
11. Indemnification and Hold Harmless: Guest(s) agree to indemnify and save harmless the Homeowner(s) for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s). The term “Homeowner” as used in this Agreement shall include their heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, agents, and representatives where the context requires or permits. The terms “Guest(s),” “You,” and “Your” as used in this Agreement shall include Guest(s) heirs, successors, assigns, guests, invitees, representatives and other persons on the rental property during Guest(s)
occupancy (without regard to whether such persons have authority under this Agreement to be upon the rental property), where the context requires or permits.