The history of the Tide Mill, a former grist mill, dates back to 1710 (possibly as early as 1680!). Our cozy and quaint loft apartment is on the second floor of the building offering river views in the heart of the Apponaug district of the City of Warwick. You will have to climb a flight of stairs to access the apartment. The apartment is at the back of the building and has updated windows, keeping street noise to a minimum and offering a peaceful retreat.
- Updated bathroom includes a stand-up shower, sink with marble vanity and washer/dryer for laundry.
- Includes refrigerator, double sink, stove and microwave
- stocked with everything needed for your cooking requirements including dishes, pots, pans and linens
- Center island includes stools and is perfect for a quiet dinner for 2
- we also provide a coffee pot with coffee, filters, sugar and coffee mate creamers. Tea and basic kitchen necessities are also provided. The cabinet above the microwave has spices and community pantry items.
- Queen bed with fresh linens, dresser and a closet for personal items
- Includes wall mounted TV, an electric space heater/fireplace (please do not leave on when you are not at home or awake). While cable is not available, there is a Smart TV with Hulu and Netflix logged in.
- Futon can be folded down for 2 more guests to enjoy the stay