Looking for something clean, modern, updated, and new? This is the mountain retreat for you! All furnishings hand selected by a talented professional interior designer to create a cozy, contemporary, inviting family friendly home. Large windows and multiple sky eye solar tubes flood the home with natural light.
What makes the home family friendly? It is stocked with games, books, puzzles, movies, toys, and sleds. The large flat front yard is great for snow play. Kids love the double bunk beds. Brightly colored plastic dishware, pack 'n play, and a booster seat with high chair tray mean families with little guys have to pack much less. Let's not forget the teens (or dad) with the 60' flat panel TV, xbox 360, cable, and wifi. Moms appreciate the well equipped kitchen including an espresso machine, an ice cream maker, panini press, and a crock pot.
What is the house like? The master bedroom has a king bed and private bath with a shower and a heated tile floor. Across the hall from the master is the kids bedroom with double bunk beds. Just down the hall is a bathroom with a tub/shower and a third bedroom with a queen bed. A large doorway between the family room with the kitchen provides a feeling of connection while still offering enough separation for kids to hang out in one area while the adults enjoy privacy in the other. The laundry room leads to the attached two car garage. No fighting with scraping all the snow off your car in the morning. The driveway is flat, so even on a snowy winter day you can easily get in and out of the home.
What about the outdoor space? The large, private deck off the family room extends your living space into the outdoors. Watch your children play in the large front yard from the large front porch or while seated at the kitchen table.
Our neighborhood is centrally located to all Truckee has to offer.
- 5 min walk to restaurants, including sushi, a brewery and a winery
- Mountain bike to the pump track and Sawtooth trail
- 10 minutes drive to Northstar at Tahoe, downtown Truckee, the new recreational center, the local regional park, ice skating, and the river walk.
- 15 minutes to Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake
- Close to North Shore ski resorts like Squaw, Alpine Meadows, Tahoe Donner, Donner Ski Ranch, and Soda Springs
- 30 minutes to Reno casinos
- 2 blocks from TART bus stop
- less than 2 miles from Amtrak station
Additionally, all the roads from the freeway to our home are flat, providing easier access on heavy snow days.