Soak up the Arizona sun when you stay in this 4-bedroom, 3-bedroom Munds Park vacation rental home. Ideal for friends or families traveling together, this humble abode offers accommodations and amenities for 10 guests to enjoy. A wonderland of national forest surrounds this beautiful home ensuring that you will leave feeling refreshed and revitalized!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Bed (Available Upon Request)
Step inside to find an open and airy floor plan, 2,100 square feet of chic decor, and the ease to move from room to room. Whether you are cooking up a feast, lounging on the deck or playing a friendly game of pool, you'll find a favorite relaxing spot to spend your time in this lovely home.
After your day of hiking the hills in Sedona or skiing the slopes of Flagstaff, lose yourself in hours of conversation with your guests in the welcoming living room that allows copious amounts of light and stunning views of the lush forestry.
The fully stocked Chef's kitchen is backdropped by a brick accent wall and offers stainless steel appliances, natural wood elements, and a breakfast bar. Have a seat at the bar to enjoy a quick bite or gather everyone around the dining table to share a laugh over your meal.
When night falls, retreat to one of the cozy bedrooms for a peaceful sleep and rest up for tomorrow's exhilarating day of activities. With a king bed, 2 queen beds, a full bed and a twin bed, everyone in your travel groups will have plenty of space to rest and relax in this cozy home.
Due to its prime location, you will have a plethora of activities to keep you busy in surrounding cities Sedona and Flagstaff. Prowl the alluring art galleries lining the streets of Sedona, relax in one of the many peaceful spas, or taste what the nearby vineyards have to offer at one of the local wineries and tasting rooms.
During the summer months, the outdoorsmen in the group can explore the hiking and biking trails through Red Rock State Park, Antelope Slot Canyon, or Horseshoe Bend. Come winter, shred the powder of Arizona Snowbowl, which is just 30 minutes away.
If you’re craving a night out, check out the Pinewood Bar & Grill to treat yourself to a savory meal!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full equipped kitchen, air-conditioning, central heating, outdoor fire-pit, complimentary toiletries, free WiFi, ping pong table, pool table, flat-screen satellite TVs, and so much more
- A fantastic home base for exploring various surrounding desert towns and outdoor activities including hiking, ATV trails, biking, tubing, skiing, and more!
- Convenient location to Walnut Canyon, The Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and Antelope Slot Canyon, all of which are 2-3 hours away
- 1 vehicle can be parked in the garage
- 2 vehicles can be parked in the driveway
- Street parking is prohibited during snow removal months
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- The indoor fire places are not functional
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in