My home is perfect for a family, 2-3 couples, or a friends
getaway to celebrate a birthday, wedding, bachelorette party, anniversary or other special occasion!
A short 5 minute drive from downtown Sonoma, this home is located in the coveted east side of town and
centrally located to many wineries in both Napa and Sonoma. The home was purchased and completely refurnished in 2012 with new beds, appliances, sofas, furniture, etc. including a remodeled barn for entertainment, new flagstone patio, pergola, new hardwood floors, and freshly painted bedrooms. We recently completely renovated in 2017 the kitchen and bathroom and pool! The new kitchen is well-equipped with pots, pans, serving platters, dishes, etc. Both bathrooms include walk-in showers. There's a large flat screen TV in the living room, flat screen in the master, and Blueray/DVD player in the living room with cable service including HBO. There's also WiFi (Wireless Internet) and a Sonos stereo system that allows you to control music from your phone or laptop and has two separate music areas (1 inside and 1 outside by the pool). The barn is recently remodeled and is outfitted with ping pong, darts, a pool table, foosball, stereo, and sofa. We have a blast out there!
Walking into the front door you'll immediately notice the openness of the floor plan, with a kitchen that opens up to the large living room that flows into the spacious dining room, making for a 'great room' for entertaining. The outdoor pool and patio is located off of the dining room and is equipped with a dining table, lounge chairs, a pergola for shade, and a festive string of outdoor lights set on a dimmer, perfect for eating, relaxing and entertaining. There is a second deck with a brand new hot tub (2014) and outdoor speakers. The gorgeous views from the outdoor area are towards the west and north (primarily to the west) with open fields, vineyards, a horse ranch and
mountains in the distance. The 3 bedrooms are located on the other side of the house, comprised of a master bedroom with king bed, tv, private bath (incl. walk-in shower), and private deck, and two guest rooms both
with queen beds that share a full (new) bathroom.
Note: quiet hours 10pm-7am; TOT Cert # 1044N, max # cars 3, 8 max guests.
- Lockbox adjacent to front door
- Off-street parking - 5-7 cars
-Located off of private lane
Bedrooms and Beds:
- Master - King bed, w/private master bathroom
- Guest 1 - Queen bed
- Guest 2 - Queen bed
- Premium linens
- Queen inflatable mattress
-Twin pull out sofa bed
(Please inquire about additional bedroom in barn for additional $50/night, which has 2t win beds but no sink or bathroom).
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV/Dish
- Sonos stereo system-control remotely with smart phone or laptop
- Docking stations of iPod
- Pool table/billiards
- Bocce (balls but no court, play around yard)
- Dart board by pool
- Board games, cards, etc
- Gourmet kitchen, fully equipped
- Cookbooks, seasonings, essential cooking supplies
- Pots, pans, utensils & stemware
- Stainless steel refrigerator w/ice maker
- Coffee maker, toaster.
- Gas BBQ grill
- Flagstone patio outside of the dining room adjacent to the pool
-Large (newly renovated) pool (please note it's not heated during October through April)
-Second deck off of dining room with a few chairs and new hot tub (6-8 person)
- Private wood deck outside of master bedroom
- Yard around house, large field between house and barn
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Unfortunately our home is not handicap friendly
- A quiet lane - no parties
- Pool is not fenced and not covered; not child-proofed
- Central Air Conditioning and heating
- Washer & Dryer
- TVs in living room and master
- Iron and ironing board
- Gundlach Bunchu, Scribe and other wineries a short drive or bike ride away,
- Wine tasting, tours, etc. in Sonoma, Carneros and Napa
- Restaurants (Fremont Diner, El Dorado, Girl and the Fig)
- Massage and Spa treatments (Sonoma Mission Inn, Kenwood Spa)
- Golf, tennis
- Infineon Raceway
- Great hiking and biking
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Health/Beauty Spa(s)
- Concerts and Live Theatre
- Museums, Galleries and Art Studios
- Horseback Riding
House Permit: As required by Sonoma County, the TOT Certificate Number is 1044N.
We want your choice in your accommodations and visit here in wine country to be
perfect so please let us know if we've answered all of your questions!