About the property
- House1250 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Hampton, New Hampshire
A rejuvenating retreat awaits you and your loved ones at this lovely 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house in Hampton! Step inside the beautiful abode to find 1,250 square feet of comfortable living space and all of the amenities you need for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. Situated beside a marsh, just a 5-minute walk from the beach, this splendid home offers accommodations for 6 and a prime location for your beach getaway!
With a large open concept kitchen, dining area, and living room, the home provides plenty of space to spread out while spending quality time with your travel companions. The chef of the group will look forward to preparing delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops, cherrywood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and a large island to cook on. The cathedral beamed ceilings over the living area and kitchen open up the entire space for pure relaxation beside the granite fireplace. Through the large sliding glass doors in the living area, you'll also have access to a 30-foot deck with water views.
Wake up early to sip your morning coffee on the spacious deck before walking down to North Beach for a day beside the pristine shores. Once you've soaked up enough sun, head back to the house to relax in the privacy of your home. Curl up with a book on the couch or watch your favorite shows on one of the 2 flat screen cable TVs in the living area or the master bedroom. Rinse off in the bathroom, splendidly furnished with white marble and a hot tub, before cooking a tasty dinner in the kitchen. On sunny days, fire up the gas grill for a cookout on the deck! Admire the spectacular views of the water and marsh areas, and keep your eyes peeled for the variety of birds flying by.
With the sparkling sands of North Beach just a 5 minute walk away, this house truly offers a fantastic location! Walk right down to the ocean to splash around in the waves or lounge on the sand. From the home, you'll also be within walking distance of a restaurant and bar, a surf shop, and a convenience store. If you're feeling lucky, drive the short 2 miles to the famous Hampton Beach Casino for an entertaining day of gambling. Whether you spend most of your time relaxing on the beach or unwinding right at the home, you're sure to leave this lovely vacation rental home feeling completely rejuvenated!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private 30-foot deck, gas grill, granite fireplace, 2 flat screen cable TVs, wireless internet access, outdoor shower, and much more!
- Fantastic location - Walking distance to the beach, a restaurant and bar, surf shop, convenience store, and 2 miles away from the famous Hampton Beach Casino!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Full-sized Bed
- The Couch in the Living Area can accommodate extra guests if necessary
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Please note that the jacuzzi tub jets are not available for use
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Additional fees will be imposed if the unit is found in an unsatisfactory condition, so please return it to the condition in which you found it
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply