Experience all that Tahoe City has to offer when you book this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental townhouse situated less than 1/2 a mile from the shores of Lake Tahoe!. This charming property is within walking distance to the beach, boasts incredible meadow and mountain views, and features accommodations for 12 guests, making it the perfect choice for families and close friends seeking a memorable getaway!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
With 1,407 square feet of impeccably appointed living space, there’s plenty of room for the whole group. The elegant interior is fashionably adorned with rustic wooden furnishings and plenty of mountain-themed accents, creating an aesthetically pleasing atmosphere for your stay.
This beautiful home provides everything you need in a home-away-from-home, such as in-unit laundry machines, a well-stocked kitchen, cozy linens, and a hairdryer. The large sectional sofa in the living room provides plenty of space for you and your travel mates to watch a show on the large flat-screen cable TV as you enjoy the warmth of the fireplace.
Preparing a home-cooked meal is a breeze in the fully equipped kitchen, where the cook can keep the conversation going with the open layout of the room. Be sure to catch the gorgeous sunset over the meadow out back.
Finish off your night by sipping hot cocoa around the wood-burning fireplace and share highlights from the day with your crew. Each of the 4 comfortably furnished bedrooms boasts cloud-like mattresses, ample storage space for suitcases and clothes, as well as a different theme!
You'll be able to enjoy the area's best attractions year-round! In warmer months, walk to one of the two nearby beaches, take a bike ride on the path that runs along the property or head to a nearby bike trail, or take a scenic hike. Avid golfers can get some tee time at the Tahoe City Golf Course.
In the winter months, ski at the famed Squaw Valley or Alpine resorts. You can use the key provided to access the heated community pool, which is seasonal and a year-round hot tub.
When you need a break from the kitchen, Tahoe City offers an excellent selection of local restaurants for you to explore.
Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in Tahoe City, you're sure to have an unforgettable trip when you book this vacation rental townhouse!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, flat-screen cable Smart TV, beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach towels, ceiling fans, central heating, coffee maker, deck, in-unit laundry machines, DVD player, high chair, hair dryer, free WiFi, patio furniture, plenty of parking, travel play pen, and a video library
- Enjoy access to the community pool on a seasonal basis, playground, hot tub and tennis courts.
- Fantastic Tahoe City location! Only a 1-mile walk to town, 7 miles to Squaw/Alpine Ski Resort, easy access to biking, hiking, skiing, golf, beaches, restaurants, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, ( ~ 45 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in