It is a place full of good nature as well as clear air and water, beauty of the nature.
* Beautiful pine trees Cabin with amazing views and the snow and stars resembling the Alps.
* The first floor is the living room with a beautiful bathroom and kitchen
* On the up-stairs is a interesting bedroom with a queen size double bed.
*Accommodate up to 4 people
*All rooms have air conditioning and 20 channels with cable TV and Wi-Fi.
1. If you come by intercity bus, you can get off at Changpyeong Intercity Bus Terminal. It is an intercity bus, not an express bus.
You can take a direct intercity bus from Jeonju to Dongsoul (2 hours), Ansan, Wonju,
In areas where there are no long-distance intercity buses, it is convenient to take a circle and transfer to a parallel.
From the Changpyeong suburban bus terminal, take a bus from Pyeongchang city and get off at Ufurri burdock.
2. Take the Phoenix Park Bus to Phoenix Park.
Phoenix Park operates buses in Seoul as well as all over the country.
It is very convenient to make reservations by visiting Phoenix homepage.
Especially, it is free from Wonju Gangneung, so it is better to transfer to Wonju Gangneung.
3. When the train to Gangreung is completed, I will pick you up when you get off at Pyeongchang Station.