|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
**FREE Beach Service for all rentals in the 2016 season!! Comes with one set (two seats) and an umbrella!!
Welcome to Calypso 305 West located on the THIRD FLOOR, so if you prefer a lower floor condo, this is the place for you. The third floor location is an enormous benefit over other floors because, from the parking garage, you don't have to ride an elevator to get to your condo. AND, if there are elevator waits in the summer, you can walk down the stairs to the ground floor where the beach is. This floor is the best because it is high enough to offer privacy but low enough to feel safe!
If you're the kind of person that likes to stay in the most popular resort on the beach, the Calypso is perfect for you. This place is awesome, beautiful and right across the street from Pier Park. There are two amazing pools right on the gulf and the decor will make you want to abandon your home and move in full time.
Of course, the fact that it's literally right across the street from Pier Park is a huge plus. Just think - all that dining, shopping and entertainment just a short walk away!
INCLUDED with each reservation are complimentary activities as a gift for staying with us! Your choice of activities will include one free round of golf per day, one dolphin cruise ticket per day, 1 ticket for Ripley's Believe It Or Not or 1 ticket for Wonderworks per day! This is over $100 in FREE value for each day of your reservation! Some restrictions apply, inquire for details, book to have fun!
SIZE, ARRANGEMENT AND OTHER DETAILS
This quaint 1 bedroom floor plan is perfect for mom, dad and the kids. There is a large king size bed overlooking the gulf in the master bedroom and a queen sofa sleeper in the living room. There is a full size kitchen and a half bath in addition to the master bathroom.
This condo is on the THIRD FLOOR making it super easy to get to your place from the garage and quick to get to the beach.
- Right across the street from Pier Park!
- Very nicely decorated
- Large and spacious
- Master on the Gulf of Mexico
- Wake up to the emerald green Gulf waters EVERY MORNING!
- Half bathroom in the hall
- Large open kitchen and dining area
- Kitchen and dining area overlook living area
- Queen sofa sleeper in the living area
- Large balcony with two points of entry (master and living room)
- Located on the 3rd floor - no elevators unless you want to!
- Everything you need to prepare meals
- Very well taken care of and super clean
Calypso Resort and Towers is fantastic and features two huge gulf front pools and a handful of other amazing amenities.
- Right across the street from Pier Park!
- Two amazing pools overlooking the gulf
- One of the pools is heated in the off-season
- Onsite fitness center
- Did we mention the walk to Pier Park is like 2 minutes?!?!?!?
- Amazing, huge beach to lay out on
- Right next to the Pier - walk over, under, all around!
- Poolside bar and grill
- Tons of room to stretch your legs
- Caribbean inspired, right on the gulf
This property has 1 Pull Out Sofa, 1 King bed and spectacular gulf views!!
*Turnover Day During Peak Season
The turnover day is Sunday for this property during peak season times.
Every summer, it seems like Saturday arrival days are nuts - for incoming and outgoing travelers AND for us as a management company.
We have moved this property to a Sunday turnover during peak periods so your beach vacation will be the best it could possibly be.
Here are the reasons you'll LOVE this:
- NO traffic traveling to the destination (think highway congestion)
- NO long lines waiting for the elevator at your resort or traffic through the community
- NO long check-in lines at the property or fighting the crowds!
- Grocery stores will have plenty of inventory in stock!
- Check-in will actually be peaceful and exciting instead of frustrating, time-consuming and filled with anxiety!
- When you arrive Sunday afternoon, the beach will have already calmed from the previous day's frenzy of arrivals!
*Special Note: Never settle for less! At PCBLP, we use a very luxurious, high-end 450 thread count sheet product, an enormous 30x58" bath towel and the highest-quality amenity product in Panama City Beach, Gilchrist and Soames. Other properties ‘might' be as nice as ours, but no one else will treat you better and make you feel more at home!
We are a boutique property management company that specializes exclusively in high-end, luxury beach rentals in Panama City Beach. We hand-choose each and every property and we spend tens of thousands of our own money each year making sure the property you rent from us is top-notch and in perfect working order.
We have a constant focus on customer satisfaction and our guests continually tell us how happy they were to have been able to stay in one of our premier properties.
- We are local, located right in Panama City Beach
- If you need ANYTHING, we are MINUTES away to help!
- Our Customer Service is SECOND TO NONE!
- Our Job is Your Happiness!
- Our cleaners are TOP-NOTCH!
- We Guarantee our Cleaning!
- We ALWAYS inspect our Properties for Maintenance Issues!
- We ALWAYS inspect each clean before you arrive
- Remote Check-in - NO LINES, No Driving to our Office - Go right to your property
- We manage over 50 of the NICEST Properties in Panama City Beach!
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover!
Fabulous Updated THIRD Floor Condo! Same Level as Walk-Over! Beach Chairs!!
My wife and I wanted to get away for a long weekend and decided on Panama City Beach. This condo was perfectly located near Pier Park and right on the beach three floors high. Perfect views and great TV's made this place ideal. We will return.
We had a great time! It's a gorgeous unit with even better views. Easy access to everything, and very low key. We would definitely visit again, and hope to soon! With the half bath in front and the sleep away bed, you can definitely have a family with kids, friends, or two couples stay there too!
Great location and decorated beautifully. Only negative was the unit was not as clean as I'd prefer. Had to sweep sand off the floor when we arrived and the wood laminate floor is noisy due to sand in between planks. Otherwise a great property!
Awesome room, awesome location of this room...right off the elevator. This was the first time we stayed at Calypso and it was fantastic! We worked with Scotty at PCBLP, he was very nice and very helpful as well. We highly recommend this unit and we will return next year!
Overall the condo was very clean when we arrived. My only complaint is the floors were VERY dirty. My 4 year old walked around barefooted for less than 5 minutes and the bottom of her feet were black. We had to mop the floors twice which helped but definitely wasn't how I wanted to start my vacation. The bed in the master was pretty comfortable. The sofa bed probably would not be very comfortable for an adult to sleep o because it wasn't very study but it worked okay for our 4 year old. The shower is very big which is nice because a lot of the places we have stayed in the past had TINY showers. We had a great week at the condo and it was nice that it was so close to pier park so you could walk there. The beach chairs that came with the condo were a nice bonus so that we didn't have to tote chairs or an umbrella with us. We arrived on Saturday and on Monday there was some type of glitch or something that caused all the locks to reset with a new code so when I came back up from the beach I was not able to get back in the condo. I called PCBLP and was able to get the new code and get back in quickly. Excellent customer service.
We spent a week and didn't want to go home at the end of the week...would definitely recommend this unit! Everyone was friendly, the unit was clean, organized and conveniently located. Close to Pier Park and LOTS of restaurants and shopping. We LOVED Fatty's Sandwiches across the street. Parking was convenient and we felt safe on the property. The beach was amazing! Everything about our stay was fantastic! Would love to come back soon!
One of the HUGE perks to staying at Calypso is the location directly across the street from Pier Park. Pier Park is a 1.1 million square foot outdoor shopping mall with stores such as Dillard's, Penny's Old Navy, Target and dozens of other smaller shops that are national brands and local mom-and-pop shops.
There are also tons of restaurants and entertainment venues (like Miracle Strip at Pier Park). And there is a 16 theater movie theater by The Grand!