Modern sunny flat, private bath, deck, great location
Situated in one of the most convenient & pleasant residential areas right in central Austin with quick and easy direct access to the heart of downtown (10 minutes to heart of downtown and 5 minutes to University of Texas campus, by bus or car).
The apt. has its own private roof deck with view of downtown, the UT Tower, great sunsets, and the Hancock and Hyde Park neighborhood. Kitchenette and desk with a laser printer, copier & scanner.
Bedroom has its own private bath crafted in marble and granite.
Also, bedroom has a large flat-screen TV, Keurig coffee maker, microwave, and refrigerator, CD/DVD player, Roku, and free WiFi.
It has a superb view of the golf course from the front room window and the roof deck.
Convenient check-in - we text you a key code and directions - and you have access to the flat.
HERE IS A LIST OF DETAILS, FACILITIES, & AMENITIES:
• Modern clean and comfy 1 bedroom w/ private elegant bath in one of the best residential locations right in central Austin and very close to the heart of downtown.
• Many ride services – Fasten, Fare, InstaRyde, & others
• Direct downtown bus service on #10 bus (10 minutes) – bus stop across street - download the CapMetro mobile app and select #10 bus route.
• Free WiFi
• Ample street parking
• Private Entrance
Bath & Shower:
• Free toiletries
Bedroom and Living Area:
• Bedroom & private bath – queen size premium comfy convertible sofa bed
• Safe in room
• Study Desk in hall with printer, copier and scanner
• Flat-screen TV
• Free Wifi
• Roku Player
• Over the Air TV 52 channels, no cable channels
• CD and DVD Player
• Panoramic Roof Deck
• 18 Hole Golf course – blocks away
• Swimming and tennis nearby
Gym, Pool, Sauna, Spa:
• 24 Hour Fitness Gym - complete facility - walk 6 blocks
Food and Drink Nearby:
• Coffee Bean and Tea – 5 blocks
• Many restaurants – many types - 6 blocks
• Excellent supermarket - 6 blocks
• Many restaurants in Central Austin - all varieties and flavors
• There is ample free street parking 30 meters from the apartment.
Checking in and out:
• Check-in: From 14:00 hours
• Check-out: Until 12:00 hours
Services and Transportation:
• ATM/cash machines - 4 blocks away
• Ride services – Fasten, Fare, InstaRyde, & others
• Main direct bus line to downtown - bus #10 - bus stop across street
• Avis and Budget Car Rental - 7 blocks away
• Taxi – Lone Star Cab and Yellow Cab
• 20 minutes to or from airport if driving in car and no traffic and 40 minutes to or from airport if driving in car and in traffic
• Direct Airport Flyer Bus near by - $2 charge connect from #10 bus at second stop southbound at DKR Stadium (allow one hour if traffic)
• Many downtown bicycle rentals such as Austin BCycle
• Please do not hesitate to ask (email, call or in person) for information or assistance
• Public and private parking in the heart of downtown Austin and at hotels usually costs about $20 per day.
• Towel service - extra towels in room
• Weekly sheet service - extra sheets in room
• Professional cleaners and dry cleaner - ½ mile away
• Laundry and washateria – approx. ¾ mile away
Business service assistance:
• Copier, scanner, printer for guests on study desk in hall
• Regus Business Facility & Conference Room for use in downtown Austin office
• Please ask us if other business assistance needed
• Hypoallergenic filters in AC and Heat
• Carpet, wood and tile floors
• On demand hot water heater
• Non-smoking throughout
• Use of apartment is “license to use room basis” only and subject to terms set forth on website of booking service and check-in agreement with host.
We respect your privacy – however, don’t hesitate to let us know if you have questions or comments.
We offer price discounts to our “Longer Stay” guests – those that stay 7, 14, 21, or 28 consecutive nights. Please scroll down to last paragraphs for Longer Stay discount amounts.