About the property
- Apartment900 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
BridgeStreet at Easton Commons, 1 to 2 bedrooms, 1 to 2 bathrooms, sleeps 2 to 4 maximum
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Close to interstate 270 and just 3 miles from the Champions Golf Course, Easton Commons has a concierge service and a well-equipped business center. A 24 hour fitness center and a hair salon will get you looking good for when you venture out onto the sundeck and outdoor pool. Easton Commons offers guests some fun with their game room and pool table.
An impressive mall which accommodates for every need, The Easton Tower Center is one of the 10 top 24-hour places in Columbus. And with another 9 top places to visit, you’ll always have plenty to do.
A new American Restaurant, the Northstar Café offers pure and natural dining rooted in the Ohio soil, with the emphasis on healthy organic ingredients. It’s just one of a wealth of delicious dining venues on your doorstep.
Amenities and Services:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business Center with Internet, Fax Machine, Copier, etc. for Guest Use
- Concierge Service
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Hair Salon
- Outdoor Pool and Sundeck
- Pet Friendly
- Pets Welcome (Breed Specific) Please note: there is a $500 non-refundable pet registration fee, as well as a monthly $50 pet rent (which can be prorated for stays under 30 days). Beyond these specified fees, any subsequent charges for any possible/eventual damages in the apartment from the moment you check-in to the moment you check-out, will solely be the responsibility of you, our guest. BridgeStreet will need a form of payment in advance of your arrival date, in order to execute the charges prior to releasing keys for your stay.
ABOUT THE AREA
Shopping and dining are less than a mile from BridgeStreet at Easton Commons and Port Columbus International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Champions Golf Course 3 miles
- Airport Golf Course Columbus 2.7 miles
- Progressive Field 4 miles
- Ohio Historical Center 5 miles
- Natural Resources Park 5.4 miles
- Franklin Park Conservatory Botanical Garden 5.9 miles
- Columbus Museum of Art 6.9 miles
- Columbus Museum of Art 7 miles
- Capitol Square 7.4 miles
- Fort Rapids Indoor Water Park 8.1 miles
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
Visa and Master Card accepted
Government-issued photo ID required
Minimum check-in age is 21
All accommodations are non smoking.
Pet Fees: $500.00 Non-Refundable per pet; $50.00 monthly fee per pet
Cleaning Fee: $99
Easton Commons has open / unassigned spaces.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet Fees: $500.00 Non-Refundable per pet; $50.00 monthly fee per pet
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates subject to change. Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability. Stays of 7 nights or less may be cancelled 10 days prior to check-in. Stays of 8 nights or more require 30 days advance notice prior to check-in. Reservations made less than 10 days prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.