'The House on the Hill' emphasizes serenity and fabulous desert, golf course and mountain views. The quiet is interrupted only by the screech of red tail hawks or coyotes barking in the distance. Unwind in this spacious, luxurious, Tuscan-style estate, perched on a hillside overlooking the Rams Hill Golf Course - recently rated the best resort course in Southern California by Golfweek Magazine. This new 3,900 square-foot, 2-story home features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and sleeping for 8 guests.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Converted Study: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Sleeper Sofas | Additional Sleeping: 1 Roll-Away Bed | Outside: Queen Bed on 2nd Story Deck
Whether you seek solitude amidst magnificent desert scenery or adventure on one of the many trails surrounding the property, the home at Ram's Hill will encompass all your needs.
In addition to a large kitchen, dining area and living room with a fireplace and 65-inch TV, there's a 1,100 square-foot entertainment room with its north facing wall completely open so that you have an unobstructed view of the Santa Rosa Mountains and the golf course.
With a push of a button, a power screen closes off the 18-foot by 8-foot opening to keep out bugs. With another click, a second clear plastic shade can be lowered to keep the room warm on chilly nights.
The chef of the party will enjoy the brand new appliances and beautiful quartz countertops in the large open kitchen area, situated next to the dining area and fireplace. The cook's room contains all the amenities needed to cook up the perfect feast, including new silverware, flatware, glasses and a dishwasher, in addition to a gas grill for cooking up some tasty steaks which can be purchased from the club.
Staying connected will be easy and effortless with high-speed wireless internet access and cable television on one of the 3 65-inch flat-screen TVs. Amidst the countless reclining lounge chairs and endless panoramic views, there's no shortage of tranquility in this home-away-from-home.
The home sleeps 8 throughout 3 private bedrooms and additional sleeping spaces - it even has a bed on the 1,100 square-foot second floor deck for those who like to fall asleep under the stars. In addition to the outdoor second floor deck bed, there's a roll-away bed, 2 couches, and an aero-mattress. The fourth sleeping space is a converted study on the second floor and has a queen bed. It does not feature a bathroom on the same floor, so guests may use the downstairs bathroom.
Park your cars in the garage and use the 4-passenger golf carts to drive a short distance to the clubhouse, where you can enjoy the driving range, practice areas, and breakfast, lunch, and dinner either in the clubhouse or on the patios that overlook the lake on the 18th hole.The concierge will also pre-stock the home's pantry, fridge, and bar to your specifications.
Early birds can enjoy a cup of coffee and the driving range before a round of 18 holes on the Tom Fazio designed course without feeling rushed. After a round of golf, relax at the house on one of the many Adirondack chairs by the lawn and enjoy a glass of wine before dinner.
For those seeking a morning workout, the recreation center is a short, 5-minute walk from the property and is equipped with a heated pool, tennis courts and a Jacuzzi.
The adventurous vacationers will enjoy long hikes or bike rides through the 600,000 acre Anzo-Borrego Desert State Park that surrounds Borrego. There are thousands of miles of hiking terrain ready to be explored in this state park and canyon, and you're sure to catch a glimpse of the extensive wildlife surrounding the area.
No matter your reasons for escaping to this beautiful desert oasis, you're sure to have a memorable stay at The House on the Hill overlooking the # 1 Resort Course in Southern California.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, air conditioning, private balcony off master bedroom/bedroom 2, gas grill, 2 fireplaces, patio furniture, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Enjoy use of a 4-person golf cart at this home, located directly on the 5-star Rams Hill Golf Course!
- Enjoy endless community amenities, including a wonderful clubhouse with bar and grill, along with a recreation center with heated pool, tennis courts, and a Jacuzzi
- For an optional fee, the homeowner will fully stock the kitchen with food and beverages!
- Closest Commercial Airport: Palm Springs International Airport, 3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262 (~90 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with approval and $50 fee
- Events, parties, and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information). There's an outdoor entertainment room with netting/plastic screens that mechanically deploy. The outdoor area is heated by a fireplace
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in