* Please note that the homeowner lives onsite, in a completely separate unit, and may be non-intrusively present during your stay *
Discover all Lake Whitney has to offer at this lake view, 5,000-square-foot country ranch house! With 6 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, and more accommodations for up to 30 guests, this home is perfect for your next family retreat! Rent the additional nearby rental home to accommodate more than 30 for an unforgettable event at this vacation rental home!
Downstairs Bedroom 1: King Bed (can be split into 2 Twin Beds) | Downstairs Bedroom 2: King Bed | Downstairs Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Downstairs Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Upstairs 2BR Deck Suite: King Bed, Full Bed, Futon | Upstairs 2BR Sun Suite: King Bed, Full Bed, 2 Twins | Grand Room & TV Room: 2 Sofas, 2 Recliner Chairs, 1 Futon | Additional Sleeping: 6 Twin Therapeutic Rollaway Beds
"Fabulous. Remarkable. Awesome. Exceptional!" - all are just a few of the words guests have used to describe this charming country ranch house known as 'Lakehaven.' Previously operated as a Bed & Breakfast Retreat and special events venue, ‘Lakehaven's’ spacious and luxurious living space makes it ideal for large group gatherings. Located at the top of the Texas "Hill Country," the home ensures breathtaking views of Lake Whitney, nature, and wildlife, along with all of the amenities to assure you have an enjoyable and memorable stay.
‘Lakehaven’ offers 4 downstairs bedrooms, each with a private bath, 2 two-bedroom upstairs suites, each with a private bath as well, for a total of 8 sleeping areas providing bedding for 19. Utilizing 6 twin Therapeutic roll-away beds (that can be locked off in grand hallway providing a dormitory type setup with 2 half baths) , 2 sofas, 1 futon sofa and 2 recliner chairs provides bedding for an additional 11 guests (30 guests total).
Adorned with wide plank wood floors, cathedral ceilings, an oversized wood-burning fireplace, and multiple entertainment areas, you and your travel companions will marvel at the home’s interior beauty.
The spacious, fully equipped kitchen with top-of-the-line cooking appliances, commercial ice and coffee makers, ample counter space and serving areas, along with the indoor dining seating for 38 guests make meal preparation and serving for large groups a breeze.
If the inside of the home hasn’t wowed you enough, step outside onto one of the several decks and porches decorated with lovely patio furniture and outdoor dining areas to admire the mesmerizing views of Lake Whitney. Outside lawn areas, including 2 large fenced-in yard areas, provide safe play areas for children and pets and ample space for outside games like horseshoes, volleyball or lawn croquet. Step out the back gate into Walling Bend Park offering nature walks, 2 free boat ramps, fishing, cliff diving and other water sport activities.
Visit nearby town for art galleries, museums, and wineries before heading back home to relax. On the property, curl up with a book in front of the wood-burning fireplace, enjoy sing-songs around the “Player” piano, or play ping-pong or board games with your travel companions in one of the home’s multiple entertainment areas. For dinner, fire up the outdoor grills for a cookout in the beautiful outdoors! Wine and dine on the spacious deck while gazing up at the sparkling stars before retreating to your beds to rest up for the next exciting day.
The property offers direct access to Lake Whitney and Walling Bend Park, where you can use the free boat ramps for a day on the water.
Convenience stores, restaurants, and a water park are within 8 minutes of the home, and 20 minutes from the house, there are 3 county towns with quality antique stores, art galleries, restaurants, museums, and wineries!
From the house, you're also just 35 miles from Waco, where you'll find major shopping centers, zoos, museums and the famous Magnolia Market!
Go on a day outing to Glen Rose to visit the Dinosaur Valley State Park, Fossil Rim Wildlife Center, and other attractions.
If you're a golfer, you'll love practicing your swing at White Bluff resorts or one of the several nearby municipal golf courses.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, multiple indoor dining areas with seating for 38, spacious outdoor decks, covered and screened-in porches, charcoal and gas grills, central air-conditioning and heat, wood-burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, commercial ice and coffee makers, TVs with Direct TV satellite service, free WiFi, large assortment of table games, books and DVD's, ping-pong table, volleyball, horse shoes, lawn croquet and more!
- If your group is larger than 30, nearby rental homes may be utilized to accommodate larger groups!
- Unbeatable location with easy access to nature walks, fishing, water sports, and boating. Within 8 to 40 miles from the property, you can enjoy golf courses, water parks, art galleries, restaurants, museums, wineries, zoos, shopping centers, the famous Magnolia Market and the many exciting attractions found in Glen Rose, Texas!
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $25 per pet, per stay fee
- Events, parties, and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that the homeowner lives on the property, in a completely separate unit, and may be non-intrusively present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in