This luxury, executive 7 bedroom Formosa Gardens Estates villa is privately owned and professionally managed with all the amenities for a perfect vacation. Situated on over 1/4 acre in an exclusive gated and walled community just 2 miles from Disney, 1 mile from golf, and within walking distance of shops, restaurants and banks. Within a mile of the villa there is a winery where you can sample the locally grown wines and offers an excellent buffet or evening meals. Just across the road from the winery are the gates to Margaretaville. This facility is open to the public and has a water park the same size as Aquatica. It will be opened in 2019 with high end retail and restaurants. The ability to spend the quiet portion of the day in the villa and in your private pool and then walk to a huge infrastructure of shopping and water park will add so much to your holiday experience.
A summary of the features of the villa are :=
• This villa is located in the prestigious Formosa Gardens Estates.
• Just 2 miles from Disney. This means you miss heavy traffic during busy times.
• A quiet retreat however just a couple of miles from the main highways which take you everywhere.
• A Secure villa with community gates and surrounding wall to ensure privacy, keyless front door entry pad for flexible villa access, house alarm, children alarms to the pool, a safe for personal valuables etc.
• Spacious villa - Lots of space both inside and outside the villa on a huge lot.
• A/C in all the rooms including the games room.
• Wi-Fi and internet.
• Spacious kitchen with all modern appliances - American fridge / freezer, electrical/gas cooker, microwave and dish washer.
• Televisions in all living rooms, bedrooms and games room, 55 inch in the covered lanai and 65 inch in the living room (most are smart TVs).
• Wooden flooring in all the bedrooms. This gives a clean, sleek and classy finish.
• Games Room - Television, Pool table, and games in games room.
• There is 1 large washing machine and 2 huge dryers – iron, ironing board etc
• Children friendly – pack and plays, high chair, gates top and bottom of the stairs, children alarm to the pool.
• Lots of Car Parking space available in the huge driveway.
• Huge decking - Private 40 foot long pool with a Jacuzzi and kiddies pool.
• Pool furniture sufficient for 16 sun worshipers, 2 large tables with 12 chairs for evenings of socialising around the television and bar stools and table for a more intimate chat at the corner of the decking.
• Coloured pool lights – which give the evenings around the pool real atmosphere.
• South facing pool - ideal for the sun worshipper.
• Enclosed Netting around the pool to make sure no flying insects interfere with the serious work of sunbathing or sitting around the pool in the evening listening to music or watching the television or just socialising.
• The girls bedroom has Disney theme with Disney furniture and Disney pictures etc. This results in a beautiful themed room intended to spoil the girls.
I know how difficult these decisions are but I am confident you will love the villa.
Non-smoking villa, air conditioned throughout with spacious sitting room, two dining rooms, seven bedrooms, 6 bathrooms (4 en-suite), games room, and 40 foot pool with Jacuzzi and children's pool. Coloured pool optic lighting complemented by external lighting make nights special. Large 55 inch flat screened Smart TV in the lanai makes it easy to sunbathe and watch TV at the same time. Family room a 65" Flat screen, wall mounted TV with DVD player. Games room has a full-size pool table. There are 5 bedrooms (3 Kings and 2 Queen beds). There is one bedroom with 2 twins and one with 3 twins. The three twins are Disney princess themed. There are flat screened TVs, cots, highchairs and push chairs and WiFi connection.
Formosa Gardens Estates is arguably the closest gated and walled community to Disney World. This luxury gated community has premium Orlando vacation rentals making this a very popular location. Gated and walled presents a secure environment.
Formosa Gardens in Florida offers an exclusive development of spacious, executive vacation rentals and villas, so can cater for parties of all sizes. Most of our Formosa Garden Florida villas have oversized plots, with fabulous pools, spas and extended decks. Many of the Formosa Gardens vacation rentals have the additional benefit of internal games rooms. The wide boulevards and palm fringed streets add to the spacious feel of this Florida community and this spacious well appointed villa in an oversized lot exemplifies the features of this community.
This executive community is an ideal holiday location for families. Formosa Gardens gated community is located off Kissimmee's Hwy 192 West at Mile Marker 4 - less than 3 miles from the Disney theme parks, so that you can be first in the gates each morning!
What makes Formosa Gardens sort after is the size and layout of the homes as most of them have larger than normal plots, pools and are general living space.
Once inside the gates of Formosa Gardens you will feel a world away from the busy Orlando theme parks but once you have had some chill time and are ready for dinner and drinks you have a huge choice right on your door step. Less than two minutes in the car on Formosa Gardens Blvd which is right out of the gates and you have an Outback Steakhouse which is an International chain restaurant serving steaks, obviously as well as fish dishes, wings and there famous Bloomin Onion.
Just a bit further down the road you have a newly opened sports bar called Buffalo Wild Wings which serves burgers & fries plus pitchers of beer and is a great place to watch all of the days games and has a great atmosphere when the matches are live so if sports are your thing this is the place for you. There is also a Red Lobster almost next door serving fresh seafood, clam chowder which I love, also steak and chicken.
Less than 5 minutes from our vacation rentals on Formosa Gardens has a number of restaurants as well as a Super Target super market. From Formosa Gardens head back out to HWY192 and then turn left and head about about a mile down where you will come to some traffic lights, either side you will see a number of restaurants. Located here you have Millers Ale House which is another sports / family restaurant which have nightly specials so check out menu to see whats cooking. On the opposite corner is an Applebees, and then across the road you have Longhorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Olive Garden, Logans Roadhouse plus a few other like Flippers Pizzeria and Sweet Tomatoes for salad lovers!
As you can see you have access to more than enough restaurants while staying at Formosa Gardens to keep everyone in the family happy. There are of course the usual fast food restaurants nearby like McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King for that late night snack or 4th meal as Taco Bell call it and if you love subs you have Subway right there.
Whilst staying at your luxury vacation rental on Formosa Gardens should you need medical help there is a walk-in medical center at Formosa Plaza and a number of pharmacies nearby.