We own a timeshare at the beautiful Banff Rocky Mountain Resort but won't be able to take advantage of this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit this year.
No tax added. Cheaper than the posted resort rate. Check in Feb 11, Check out Feb 13.
Discover the meaning of a mountain getaway, a relaxing retreat in the heart of Banff National Park. Ideally set amid eight acres of private parkland and surrounded by the glorious scenery of Canada’s oldest national park, while just minutes from downtown Banff, the Banff Rocky Mountain Resort’s breathtaking location and extensive amenities are certain to provide a casual and memorable stay in the Canadian Rockies. The park pass is free.
- Indoor 15m swimming pool
- Indoor and Outdoor hot tub
- Mountain Health and Fitness Club with full gym, and sauna
- Indoor squash courts
- Alpha Bistro
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- Free WiFi and free parking
- Smoke-free condo
- Restaurant and bar/lounge
- Breakfast available
- Free area shuttle
- 2 outdoor tennis courts
- Children's club
- 24-hour front desk
- Lobby fireplace
- Front desk safe
Feel at home
- Playground on site
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Free toiletries
- Victoria Glacier (26-minute walk)
- Banff National Park Information Centre (33-minute walk)
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau (33-minute walk)
- Canadian Ski Museum West (33-minute walk)
- Banff Legacy Trail (35-minute walk)
There are 2 bedrooms with queen beds on the top floor and a full sized sofa bed in the grand room. A full bathroom can be found on each floor. There is a fully equipped kitchen with full sized appliances and dining area. In the living room there is a wood burning fireplace and HDTV with cable programming.
Shuttle service to downtown Banff.
This reservation has a No Refunds cancellation policy.
There are no refunds given for this property. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, pets permitted.