* Please note that there are 2 cabins on the property that are both rented simultaneously in this package *
Experience a one-of-a-kind, private Maine getaway on Walden Pond with these 2 charming Denmark vacation rental cottages, boasting 4 bedrooms, a sleeping loft, and 1.5 bathrooms altogether. Offering top-notch amenities, sleeping space for 10 and a calming, secluded lakeside location, this private complex in Denmark is just what you need to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life!
From the time you set foot on this stunning property, you'll get a wonderful sense of serenity that will help you feel away from the rigamarole of your daily routine. These delightful Denmark cottages provide 2,000 square feet of tastefully appointed living space throughout 2 different cabins, giving you and your family or friends an ideal amount of room to spread out. Inside the rustic interiors are hardwood floors and Maine Woods decor gracing each room, including the roomy living area, 4 cozy bedrooms, and the efficient fully-equipped kitchen where you'll concoct culinary works of art. You'll feel at home with the vast number of provided comforts, including an in-unit washer and dryer, ceiling fans, and wireless internet access.
Even though you're sure to be out and about exploring, this property provides deep relaxation that will make it hard to leave! Enjoy a hike with the kids along the shoreline trail or on other designated trails within the property's 12-acre wooded expanse. The large dock on Walden Pond is the perfect location to savor that first cup of morning coffee while basking in the early sun. Enjoy a delicious bite at the quaint eat-in bar in the kitchen, and then head out to the furnished porch to sip on a beverage as you take in the pristine views of the lake and dense forest surrounding you. When it's time to cook up some grub, prepare a scrumptious meal on the gas grill and dine outdoors on the large deck amongst the towering trees. Culminate your day down by the lake toasting marshmallows over a fire while telling stories and listening to the loon calls.
A plethora of nearby area attractions awaits you from the property's pristine location! Partake in endless water activities on Walden Pond or adjoining Hancock Pond, including swimming, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, paddle boarding, etc. Miles and miles of hiking and mountain biking trails are scattered throughout this region of western Maine waiting to be explored by you and your companions. Be sure to check out the nearby towns of Bridgton and Naples to visit the antique shops and relish mouthwatering dining options. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in the great state of Maine, this Denmark rental vacation property will not leave you disappointed!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include wireless internet access, fully equipped kitchen, dishware and flatware, ceiling fans, gas grill, lakeside fire pit, private deck, furnished screened porch, and much more
- Canoe and 4 kayaks are available for your use
- Serene, very private lakeside location with great swimming! Gradual entry to water is safe for children! Enjoy easy access to fishing, boating, hiking, mountain biking, restaurants and shops
- Main Cabin (Bedroom 1): Queen-sized Bed
- Main Cabin (Bedroom 2): Full-sized Futon
- Main Cabin (Loft): 4 Twin-sized Beds
- Cabin 2 (Bedroom 1): Queen-sized Bed
- Cabin 2 (Bedroom 2): Full-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply