About the property
- House2379 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 6 nights
4 Bedrooms,2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Green Shutters Beach House is a custom built home in the beautiful neighborhood of Seacrest Beach near Panama City Beach, Florida. The house was featured in the on-line magazine AL.com for its 'welcoming accommodations and proximity to Rosemary Beach and the Village shops and restaurants.' The walking/bike trail connecting the Seacrest Beach neighborhood to Rosemary, scenic 30A, and neighborhood amenities is right out the door. The home's decor was refreshed and updated in 2018 and is ready for your vacation.
This home features a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen also has an extra free standing ice maker, perfect for filling your beach cooler, as well as a wet bar. An open concept living and dining area is adjacent to the kitchen. The dining table has seating for 6 with additional seating for 3 at the kitchen island. The living room has a flat screen TV with expanded cable and a Blu-Ray player, making this home perfect for entertaining and relaxing.
The first floor bedroom features a comfortable king bed, sliding "barn doors" and new furniture added in 2018. There is a half bath next to the bedroom.
The wrap around deck has plenty of space for relaxing and dining with a gas grill conveniently nearby as well as an outdoor shower. Perfect for washing off the sand after a fun filled day at the beach.
The master suite is located on the second floor. This private sanctuary features a King Bed updated in 2018 with a new Eurotop mattress. There is also a flat screen TV and large walk in custom closet. An ensuite master bathroom provides a large spa shower with 3 shower heads, a soaking tub, double vanities and a separate water closet. Enjoy the tropical breezes on the adjoining private balcony with comfortable seating.
Also on the second floor are 2 large guest rooms. The first is a Queen bedroom with flat screen TV and was recently decorated with new linens and window coverings. The second guest bedroom has 2 twin beds and flat screen TV. A shared bathroom is located in the hallway featuring a tub/shower combination, dual sinks, granite vanity and separate water closet. A separate laundry room with new washer/dryer (added in 2018) is conveniently located in the hallway.
This home is in a great location right on the walking/bike path and directly at the Seacrest Beach Tram stop. The seasonal tram will pick you and your beach gear up from the tram stop and take you for a quick trip to the beach or pool. The beautiful 12,000 sq ft Lagoon Pool is but a quick walk or tram ride from Green Shutters Beach House.
A map of the Seacrest Beach neighborhood with the exact location of the home and the proximity to the beach and pool can be seen by clicking on the Location Tab. Make sure to "click" on the Video at the top of the listing page for a 3 minute Tour of the Seacrest Community!
Take in the refreshing ocean breeze during a leisurely stroll to the Villages of South Walton. With several dining and boutique shopping options, you will have plenty to do after a long day at the beach. Find us on Facebook at Green Shutters Beach House.
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• Large, beautifully decorated open Living Area with comfortable seating
• TV with Expanded Cable and Blu-Ray Player
• Wi-Fi accessible throughout home
• Well-appointed Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances
• Keurig Coffee Maker
• Additional Free Standing Ice Maker and Wet Bar
• Dining table with seating for 6, additional seating for 3 at the large kitchen island
• Guest Bedroom with King Bed
• Half Bath
• Wrap-around deck off main level with table and chairs for outdoor dining
• Gas Grill
• Private Outdoor Shower
• Large Master Bedroom with King Bed, new Eurotop mattress in 2018, private balcony and flat screen TV
• Large Walk-In Custom Closet
• Luxurious en-suite Master Bathroom with multi-head spa shower, soaking tub, dual sinks
• Queen Guest Bedroom with flat screen TV
• Twin Bedroom (2 Twin Beds) with flat screen TV
• Hallway Bathroom with combination shower/tub and double vanity
• Laundry room with washer/dryer (new in 2018)
• Parking for Two Vehicles in Private Drive with additional parking across from home
• Wireless Internet (WiFi)
• Pet friendly for up to 25 pounds, non-to-minimal shedding breeds (Requires prior approval and non-refundable pet fee). Maximum of 2 dogs. Medium sized crate provided.
• Linens Provided (Exception Beach Towels - please plan to bring your own)
• Pack-N-Play Provided for the convenience of those traveling with infants
• Private Beach Access
• Complimentary seasonal shuttle to the beach
• Beach Service available to rent at private beach access
• 12,000 sq ft award winning Lagoon pool
• 24 Hour neighborhood security
• Within walking distance to many local shops and restaurants
• Conveniently located between the acclaimed Rosemary and Alys Beach communities
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins no earlier than 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is no later than 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Gary Pool - Barefoot Vacations
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
More spacious than it appears
This is a wonderful rental in a great location.........located close to a tram stop, shopping and walking distance to restaurants. This property was thoughtfully designed and thoughtfully equipped to supply your every need and so very comfortable and most important to me was the fact that it was very clean.
Thank you Deena for your 5 star review of Green Shutters Cottage! We will pass along your compliments to our housekeeper who has been with us for many years. We appreciate your time in writing such a nice review but mostly for choosing to stay with us! We hope you will return soon!
Lovely house, poor beach access
We've always stayed in and around Rosemary Beach on or annual trek to the coast. This year, we decided to venture out and try a new neighborhood. Seacrest Beach is right next door to Rosemary and allows you access to almost everything that Rosemary does. The Green Shutters Cottage was beautiful and perfect for our needs. Lots of space, updates decor and furniture, and even a couple of nice suprises. (Wet bar and master closet large enough to double as a nursery for our son.) unfortunately, Seacrest lacks in one major category ... Beach access. While it is true that they have a tram running to and from the beach, it only runs from 9-530. So if you're anything like us and enjoy sunrises and sunsets at the beach, your left wth no other choice than a near half mile walk from the north side of 30A to the beach. Not ideal when you have grandma with you, and the security guard tells you you can even drop her off closer to beach access and drive away to park. The tram folks were wonderful, but the beach access at Seacrest should definitely be labeled "limited". It's a longboard hike if you want to be at the beach anytime before 9 or after 530. I can't imagine in the later fall and winter months when there is no shuttle service how big of a pain it must be to walk. Would definitely return to this home if it had real unlimited access to the beach, but with two small children and an older adult who can't walk as far ... we're going to have to steer clear of Seacrest from now on.
Thank you for your review and that you enjoyed the house. The beach access is ideal for most families. For those who have special needs there is a great public beach access 1 mile east of the house with plenty of parking and a bath house. Also the beach access at Rosemary is open an hour after sunrise and hour prior to sunset. I wish you had contacted us during your stay so that we could have provided you options for your group.
Wonderful and Quiet
We loved the house, it's comfortable and there is plenty of space. We used the grill, it worked great. The house is on a very quiet street, off the main path in and out. But, you can walk/see Seacrest Sundries market from the driveway. And also bike a back way to the shops. The only thing it needs is some better porch furniture, there's not much and what's there is uncomfortable. But, overall a wonderful home and I would definitely recommend it.
Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at Green Shutters Cottage! Green Shutters is closely situated to the shops and restaurants of the Villages of South Walton and just a short distance to Rosemary Beach. We hope to see you again in the future!
Wonderful family vacation
We loved Green Shutters Cottage, the reservation process was easy, the house was clean, and close to Seacreast beach and restaurants. Definitely an excellent option to consider for your family vacation.
Carlos, thank you for taking the time to write a review of Green Shutters Cottage! We appreciate you and your family choosing to stay with us for your beach vacation.
Wonderful pristine property
Green Shutters is a great house. Location is Seacrest Beach and right behind the community horseshoe with a donut shop in morning and Chicken Salad Chick, Icecream, a sundry store and a Mexican Restaurant. It's near the new pool that has a huge kiddie pool and large pool and hot tub. Well Kept house. Wifi signal is a little week and TV Chanel's are a little wonky if you are used to DirecTV. But we weren't there to watch tv. Loved the house. Clean, modern and lots of space. Floorplan is great sleeps at least 8-12. Definitely would stay here again.
Thank you, Alex, for your review and for choosing to stay at Green Shutters Cottage! One item to point out is that the new pool you mention is not part of the Seacrest Community and not available to our guest. It belongs to the neighboring Villages of Seacrest Community. The Seacrest pool is the 12,000 square foot lagoon pool as described in our listing. Thank you again for staying with us and we do hope you will return again in the future!
Good place. Including bikes would be a nice touch. Seems like more properties are offering.
Our only complaint was fungus or something growing on the inside of dishwasher on sprayer arm. A guy came to spray and run a cycle. The fuzz went away but the odor that was there before was still there when we left and we ran about five washer loads.
Thank you for your review. I am the "guy" who stopped by to address the issues you reported concerning the dishwasher. As you stated your wife was "picky" and her first minutes are spent inspecting a house for any issues upon arrival to a rental property. There was actually something on the lower sprayer arm of the dishwasher. I sprayed a cleaner and wiped the arm. I removed the silverware basket and cleaned it. I then ran an AllFresh cleaning tab through the dishwasher. Other than the smell of the cleaning solution I never smelled anything. The dishwasher was ran by the departing guest on the day of your arrival. I have had no reported issues from guest prior to nor after your visit which includes a recent stay by the homeowner.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Contact us through the "Send Email" button for best rate. - All rentals require 11% State and County Tax + Cleaning Fee. - Credit Cards Accepted for Additional Processing Fee | eChecks also accepted through our website. - Must be 25 or older to Rent - No Exceptions. - If applicable, Properties with Private Pools can be heated for an additional fee of $50/day.