Relish Lake Tahoe's natural beauty in comfort and style at this cozy 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 4. Set in a serene environment, you're minutes away from South Lake Tahoe's finest attractions. Whether you're seeking thrilling rides down Heavenly Mountain or relaxing days on the beach, you're sure to find the ultimate adventure here!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds
This cozy home with tastefully appointed living space and an open-concept layout is the perfect size for families, friends, or couples traveling together. Surrounded by soaring pine trees, you'll feel you're entering an enchanted forest as you ride up the drive.
Inside, the home features exposed beams, wood paneling, a pellet stove, and all the amenities necessary for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. The open living area is ideal for entertaining and socializing from the kitchen, which is fully equipped with all of the necessary cooking appliances to whip up your favorite recipes.
During your stay, you'll be able to stay up-to-date on the latest news stories with the wireless internet access and keep entertained in your down time by watching a movie on the flat-screen TV.
Waking up early in the morning and sipping coffee next to the warm pellet stove will become something you look forward to every day. This home is conveniently located; you'll enjoy perusing nearby galleries and shopping at local stores or walking over to the gondola and spending the day skiing or snowboarding at Heavenly Mountain Resort.
When you're not out and about, curl up on the couch and enjoy a relaxing day reading in the charming living room. For dinner, gather in the kitchen and prepare some of your favorite recipes, or head into town and find a new favorite eatery!
In this superb home, you'll be in the perfect location to explore all that the area has to offer! You'll be only steps from the gondola that takes you up to Heavenly Mountain Resort, where you and your travel companions can enjoy 97 different skiing runs spread out between California and Nevada.
During the summer time, enjoy the beautiful beaches that are walking distance from the cabin, as well as a gorgeous lake that provides excellent fishing. An outdoor enthusiast's dream, you're always within walking distance of numerous biking and hiking trails.
For those interested in testing their luck, head over to Emerald Bay and gamble the Mont Bleu and Hard Rock Casinos. Heavenly Village is a short drive away and offers delicious restaurants, movie theaters, and fantastic shops.
No matter how you choose to spend your time in South Lake Tahoe, you're sure to have a memorable getaway while staying at this vacation rental cabin!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 TVs, DVD player, pellet stove, and more!
- Fantastic location walking distance from the gondola at Heavenly Mountain Resort! Easy access to swimming, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, kayaking, water skiing, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, restaurants, shops, casinos, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~56.9 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the rental permit number is 009711
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
- The permit number for this property is 009711