Immerse yourself in Denver’s culture when you book a stay at this cozy 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 6. Situated in one of the Highland’s quiet neighborhoods, you’ll enjoy privacy and peace. Whether you’re seeking outdoor excitement or an enriching city experience, you’re sure to find the ultimate getaway here!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Basement: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Enjoying this comfortable home in the heart of Denver will come with ease. With a spacious front porch and large backyard, you and your travel companions can enjoy the great outdoors anytime. Boasting 2,600 square feet of living space, the house is the ideal size for families, friends, or couples traveling together.
With 2 queen-sized beds and 2 twin-sized beds, you’ll have an array of sleeping arrangements, suitable for anyone. Inside, the home features stylish, modern decor, charming exposed brick, gorgeous fireplace mantels, a flat screen cable TV, and a fully equipped kitchen, which is ideal for those interested in preparing home-cooked meals. Setup with wireless internet access, you’ll be able to stay up-to-date on the latest news stories while staying here!
Early risers will look forward to sipping their morning coffee at the kitchen table, before heading out to bike along Cherry Creek Trail, shop around the Highlands, or explore all of the stores, galleries, and breweries scattered around downtown.
After a day spent exploring the city, you’ll love relaxing back at home. Gather with your guests in the inviting living room, where you can relax on the plush couch and watch TV or play board games.
From this superb home, you’ll be in the perfect location to explore all that the area has to offer! Whether you’re looking for a unique dining experience, a cozy coffee shop, spirited bar, invigorating live music, or a competitive sporting event, you’re within minutes of it all.
A short drive away from the mountains, you’ll enjoy vigorous hikes, riveting white water rafting trips, or magnificent skiing!. For those seeking an art -inspired getaway, the Denver Center for the Performing Arts and the Denver Art Museum, minutes from the condo, host a variety of art platforms, like plays, musicals, visual art shows, and more.
No matter how you choose to spend your time in the Mile High City, you’re sure to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience while staying at this wonderful vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
License Number 2017-BFN-0007828
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 3 flat screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, front porch, spacious backyard, patio furniture, and more!
- Fantastic location in the heart of the Highlands! Easy access to parks, restaurants, shops, breweries, bars, music venues, museums, the mountains, Cherry Creek Trail, and more!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there are 2 exterior security cameras on the property. One is at the front door, and the other is in the backyard
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Short Term Rental License Number: 345273-070057