About the property
- House3700 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Shell Knob, Missouri
Gather your loved ones and pack your bags for a rejuvenating getaway at this wonderful 5-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom 'Fox Hollow' vacation rental house in Shell Knob! Offering accommodations for up to 22, a spacious backyard, and close proximity to the lake, 'Fox Hollow' is the perfect home base for a large family or group of friends sharing a memorable retreat!
**Last minute Memorial Day weekend special! Book 3 nights and receive 1 night FREE! Discount automatically applied**
With 5 bedrooms, a den, and 3.5 bathrooms over 3,700 square feet of comfortable living space, this home is perfect for your Table Rock Lake getaway! From the fully-equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, to the spacious living area with plush couches and a gas fireplace, you'll immediately feel right at home. Arched doorways and hardwood floors line the halls of this outstanding home, while the numerous windows and the spacious deck provide spectacular views of local wildlife from every side of the home. Beautifully decorated with an open, clean floor plan, this home makes it easy to carry on a conversation with your travel companions in every room. When you're ready for a good night's rest, retreat to one of the 5 bedrooms or the den, where you'll find a TV in each room, along with inviting beds.
Early risers will look forward to sipping their morning coffee on the spacious deck while looking for deer walking through the treed yard. Once you're energized for the day, walk or take the rentable golf cart to the boat dock, just 2 blocks down the road for swimming and fishing! Plus, you'll have access to canoes, kayaks and a stand-up paddle board throughout your stay! For more water activities, Kings River Marina is 5 miles down the road, where you can park your boat at a slip for an additional fee prior to your trip. If you don't have a boat, feel free to take the home's canoe out on the sparkling waters! For dinner, whip up a meal in the fully equipped kitchen or fire up the gas grill for a cookout in the outdoors! After you've had your fill, take a dip in the community pool or hot tub. End your evenings warming your toes by the gas fireplace in the living area or roasting marshmallows around the fire pit on the deck with your loved ones.
From this ideally-located home, you'll never have to travel far to reach water! Walk 2 blocks down the road to the boat dock for swimming, fishing, and boating, and just 5 miles to Kings River Marina, where you can dock your own boat! For a day full of outdoor adventures, drive 25 minutes to Eureka Springs and Roaring River State Park! If you have golfers in your group, they'll be especially ecstatic to practice their swings at the public golf course, 15 minutes from the home, while everyone will have a good time at the amusement park, Silver Dollar City, 40 minutes away! If you're looking for great shops and dining opportunities, drive just 40 minutes to Branson Landing! Whether you spend most of your time partaking in water sports or exploring the surrounding areas, you're bound to have an incredible getaway while staying at this wonderful vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck with patio furniture, fire pit, gas fireplace, 42-inch HD TV in living area, a TV with Direct TV in each bedroom, Wii game console (please provide your own games), canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddle board, community pool and hot tub, and more!
- Utilize the home's canoe on the lake waters, included in rental!
- For an extra fee of $15 per day, rent a golf cart to ride around the community!
- If you'd like to reserve a boat slip at the marina, please reach out to the Local Contact to register your boat for an extra fee of $15/night
- Unbeatable location - 2 blocks from the boat dock, 5 miles from Kings River Marina, 15 minutes from the public golf course, 25 minutes from Eureka Springs and Roaring River State Park, and 40 minutes from Silver Dollar City and Branson Landing!
- Bedroom 1: King-sized Bed, Pullout Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: King-sized Bed, Pullout Bed
- Bedroom 5: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Full-sized Bed
- A Twin-sized Daybed in the Den can accommodate 1 extra guest
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $75 fee (dogs only, maximum 2 dogs allowed)
- Please note that golf carts can be rented for an extra fee of $15 per day (you'll receive more information about this 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival)
- Also, a boat slip can be rented at Kings River Marina for an extra fee upon check-in (you'll receive more information about this 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival)
- Please note that the boat dock is available for day use only. Boats cannot be left at the dock from sunset to sunrise
- Events, parties, and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (Please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Home had everything we needed and was nicely set up.
Couldn't have been more fun!
This was my first ever stay at a vacation rental property, and I was blown away. Being in an actual home during my vacation was incredibly comfortable and convenient. Absolutely everything I needed was available to me, right down to every cooking utensil imaginable, and many spices. The furnishings and knick-knacks really made the place seem like a home away from home. Fantastic experience, and the layout of the house really lent itself well to our daily activities. I also had the chance to interact with the owner and found that the owner was very focused on making sure that I enjoyed my stay, and was very flexible. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute I was there, and I will be going back as soon as I can!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply