You'll enjoy privacy and tranquility, along with stunning ocean views, while staying at this quiet cul-de-sac home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeping 6 guests comfortably. The serene location of this house, on the ocean bluffs of Irish Beach in Manchester, California, is equally suited for a family gathering or a romantic holiday for 2.
During your stay, you can relax on the deck, surrounded by lovely gardens and spectacular ocean views, while sipping your morning coffee. Then, after a fun-filled day of sinking your toes in the warm sands of the beach, grill up a feast on the charcoal grill and dine al fresco in the outdoor living space while you take in the sweeping views of the gardens and coastline. To cap off the day, dip your toes into the private hot tub as you watch the evening sunsets.
Inside this spacious, 2,300-square-foot home, you'll find vaulted ceilings with beams, a fully equipped, open kitchen, and a large master bedroom with access to the deck and hot tub. The separate dining room overlooks a living room with fireplace and wet bar, plus an adjoining sunroom with views to the gardens and waves crashing below. You'll see the natural beauty of this beach home by day, then gaze at the stars through the bedroom skylight, while listening to the surf lulling you to sleep, at night.
Nestled near the serene sands of Irish Beach, you won't have to travel far to experience the exciting attractions of Manchester. Steps from 'Sea Haven', dive into a variety of ocean activities, including swimming, surfing, and kayaking at Manchester Beach. Walk back in time at the Point Arena Lighthouse and Museum, the tallest lighthouse on the West Coast, or spend the day exploring the newest National Monument, the Stornetta Public Lands. Hike the picturesque Mendocino County coastline, stretching approximately 1,665 acres, or take a day trip to Anderson Valley, where you can sip wine at the local wineries. Whether you choose to spend most of your time lounging in the soothing jacuzzi or building sand castles at the beach, you're sure to have an enjoyable stay at this charming vacation rental home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private patio, private hot tub, sun room, flat screen smart TV, wireless internet, in-unit laundry machines, wood burning fireplace, telescope, central heating, wet bar and more
- Ideal location with easy access to fishing, hiking, horseback riding, kayaking, surfing, museums, shopping, upscale dining, casual restaurants, and much much more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in