Take a break from the daily routines of life and escape to this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Manchester vacation rental home for a rejuvenating getaway. Boasting accommodations for 6 over 1,250 square feet of well-appointed living space, this home is ideal for friends and family seeking relaxation. Offering stunning views of the coastline, access to a private beach and a private hot tub, 'Ocean View' will leave you feeling revitalized and refreshed during your Irish Beach retreat!
Upon arrival, you'll notice that the community of Mendocino County moves at a relaxing pace, perfect for a tranquil vacation. Stepping inside the home, you'll fall in love with the serene interior, offering coastal themed decor, organic textures, including exposed brick, and an abundance of natural light. Take a minute to gaze out the vast windows, offering sweeping views of the Pacific Coast and step outside on the private deck to listen to the waves as they kiss the shoreline. Prepare a delicious breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the cooking utensils and appliances you need to feel right at home. Enjoy your meal around the dining room table, offering enough seating for 6 guests.
During the winter months, lounge in the window seats and settle in for intriguing whale watching or curl up in the inviting living room and catch up on your favorite shows on the HD flat screen TV, offering satellite, wireless internet, and a Blu-ray player to satisfy all your entertainment needs. Marvel at the sunset while you wine and dine with your guests in the outdoor living space, furnished with Adirondack chairs and an outdoor grill for easy entertaining. Gaze at the stars overhead while you relax in the private hot tub before retreating to one of the charming bedrooms, adorned with tasteful bedding.
Ideally located above the private sands of Irish Beach, you are only a few minutes away from a romantic walk or exhilarating jog along the shoreline or from dipping your toes into the water. Stroll down to the pier and visit the Point Arena Lighthouse and Museum. Explore the surrounding towns, including Gualala, Anderson Valley, and Little River, where you will find unexpected treasures. Dine at one of the seafood themed eateries or indulge in upscale dining. Hike the trails of Mendocino County coastline, stretching across 1,665 acres of pristine beaches or surf the tide and kayak the aquamarine waters of Manchester Beach State Park. However you choose to spend your time while visiting the tranquil sands of Manchester, California, you are sure to have a memorable stay at this 'Ocean View' vacation rental home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a coffee maker and dishwasher, outdoor grill, wood-burning fireplace, private hot tub, in-unit laundry machines, HD flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player, wireless internet access and more!
- Enjoy stunning views of the coastline and access to the secluded and private Irish Beach, only footsteps away
- Unbeatable location near casual eateries, fine dining, shopping, surfing, fishing, Point Arena Museum, Stornetta Public Lands National Monument and so much more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties, and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in