About the property
- House753 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 14 nights
Villa in Sardinia, 2 rooms 5/6 beds with garden
The chalet is semi-detached (5 beds + 1 small camping cot for small children) inside a residence surrounded by greenery.
WE HAVE REPLACED ALL THE FIXTURES (THE PHOTOS ARE NOT STILL UPDATED), MORE COMFORT AND BRIGHTNESS. Torre delle Stelle is about 15 km from Villasimius, famous tourist destination of Sardinia, about 30 km from the beautiful city of Cagliari.
Inside the residence there are 2 white sand beaches: one is distant 700 mt from the house and the other about 900 meters.
At 200 meters from the house there is a playground and sports fields (tennis, football, bowls etc ..).
In the village there are services such as tobacco bars, newsstands, supermarkets, restaurants-pizzerias (200 meters from the house).
The house is tastefully furnished and consists of 2 bedrooms with a large living room with 2 sofas, a kitchenette, a bathroom, a large garden with a green lawn of about 130 m² with veranda to enjoy complete relax lunches and dinners with friends, ha a comfortable stone outdoor shower for when you come back from the sea, a large barbecue, water reserve, washing machine, satellite TV, a SKY decoder, air conditioning, mosquito nets in all windows, a safe to store items of value and go to the sea in complete tranquility, in short, every comfort.
Linen as bed linen and towels is included in the price.
Horse riding: just 2 km in loc. Kal'e Moru horseback riding.
Golf: The nearest golf course is located at the Tanca Village Resort, Villasimius.
Diving: inside of Torre delle Stelle.
the sea excursions: Villasimius, daily excursions by boat (with lunch on board) and sailing.
Massimiliano Da Corte
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
alles tipp top :-)
Der Aufenthalt in der 3 Zimmerwohnung hat uns sehr gut gefallen, obwohl sie sehr dunkel ist. Aber man ist ja eh die meiste Zeit draussen. Die Wohnung ist sauber und lieblich eingerichtet. Es fehlt an nichts. Die Kommunikation vor und während des Aufenthaltes mit dem Eigentümer klappte gut und verlässlich. Supermercato in der Nähe! Wir würden wieder kommen.
Einziger Nachteil war die ungeteerte Strasse vor dem Haus. Es gab reichlich Staub.
Propreté et équipements : ok ( un grille pain et des chaises longues seraient un plus). Le lit "double" de la petite chambre n'est pas assez large pour accueillir deux adultes.
Plage à 5-10 Minutes à pieds (autres plages : voiture).
Tourisme : uniquement plage et Cagliari.
Location idéale pour ceux qui font principalement de la plage !
Propriétaire très à l'écoute.
Very nice house with a lot amenities
Very nice and clean House with aircondition, wifi, washing machine, a garden perfect for dogs and barbecuing. Everything works perfect. Close to the Beach (3 Minutes by car) and very short distance to a supermarket. We like to stress that the owner Massimiliano is a very nice person and reacts always promptly. We will come back again!
Thanks for the review, we also look to suggestions, offer more and more services and make us ready for our guests requests.
Sehr netter und zuverlässiger Vermieter, sehr gepflegte Einrichtung, alles funktioniert sehr gut
Wir habne uns in dem Ferienhaus sehr wohl gefühlt: Großzügige Zimmer, Bad mit Dusche, WC und Waschmaschine, Klimaanlage, Gasherd, Nespresso-Maschine, WiFi, alles sehr gepflegt, sauber und top in Schuss. Einziges kleines Manko ist die staubige Strasse, aber die ist in Torre delle Stelle fast überall so. Der Strand in Torre ist naturbelassen, der Strabd Cala Giunco in Villasimius ist sehr gepflegt und super weiss, aber auch mehr touristisch.
Sehr nett ist auch die kleine Bar am Strand, bei der man auch Liegestühle und Sonnenschirm sowie ggfs. ein Schlauchboot mit 40 PS AB mieten kann.
Wir haben einen tollen Urlaub im Haus des sehr, sehr netten Vermieters Massimo verbracht, der immer für Fragen erreichbar war. Wir kommen wieder!
Sehr schöne zwei Wochen
Wie hatten zwei wunderbare Wochen in diesem schönen Haus. Sehr ruhig und erholsam. Massimiliano war jederzeit erreichbar und konnte bei kleinen Problemen sofort helfen. Vielen Dank, wir kommen bestimmt wieder.
Una splendida vacanza
Appartamento confortevole, pulito e ben ubicato, con due belle spiagge a a neanche 1km di distanza, servizi vari nelle vicinanze (ristorante, farmacia, piccolo supermercato) e possibilità di accedere in neanche un minuto sulla strada principale che porta verso Cagliari o Villasimius. Splendida accoglienza e grande disponibilità da parte dei proprietari per ascolto e risoluzione di qualsiasi domanda o difficoltà legata al soggiorno. Veramente delle splendide vacanze!
- Important information: Torre delle Stelle is a village situated on a promontory along the coastal road from Cagliari to Villasimius, in the south-east of Sardinia. It is the coastal area of Maracalagonis municipalities and Sinnai and is a favorite of Cagliari here that own most of the villas.
Developed in the late 60s of last century, Torre delle Stelle comes alive mainly in the warm months, during the winter the residents do not reach 100. And it is in the mid and low season that Torre delle Stelle gives the best of himself becoming a paradise of colors and scents, where the voices of nature reign supreme.
For its particular position, Torre delle Stelle boasts the longest summer of the island.
- Getting there: Torre delle Stelle is located about 45 km from Cagliari Elmas Airport, the arrival point for many low cost flights from all over Europe.
If you arrive by car, you must follow the directions to Villasimius and take the coastal road of great natural value and with views of beautiful bays and beaches, as Is Canaleddus.
If, instead, you want to reach Torre delle Stelle by bus, (ARST) from the airport there is a shuttle that takes you directly to Cagliari at the Railway Station, here you can take the bus to Tower of Stars, which stops right at the entrance .
The cost of the bus ride is about 5,00 euro. The taxi costs, however, about 75,00 euro.
- Getting around: from Torre delle Stelle you can easily reach, by bus (ARST), both the beaches to Cagliari that those to Villasimius and Costa Rei. It is recommended however, have their own car to enjoy freely all that the area offers, including mountainous areas.
The streets in the village are dirt roads, it is not necessary to have an SUV.
You can make beautiful walks around the headland, also along the many stairs for getting directly to the beaches Genn'e Mari and Cann'e Sisa or Dolphin and Snake creeks.
- Attractions: Torre delle Stelle has two beautiful beaches of fine white sand, and Mari Genn'e Cann'e Sisa, the waters are moderately deep and the sea of blue-green of a thousand shades.
The village is a great starting point to explore the many beaches in the area, some still wild as that of Sa Ruxi, surrounded by a grove of juniper trees shaped by wind or Mari Pintau, famous for the color of its waters.
But also mountain areas such as the Natural Park of Sette Fratelli and forests Castiadas preserving the Sardinian deer, endangered.
Cagliari city is only 30 km.
- Recreation: within the village you can do Fishing & Snorkeling, Water Skiing and Diving.
There are several tennis courts, bowling and basketball court. Less than 1 km you can ride a horse along the trails that enter the Mediterranean.
During the summer are open bars, restaurants and beach kiosks that organize theme nights, also open stalls and markets until late evening.
- Purchasing: during the spring and summer the area has two supermarkets, a fishmonger, a butcher shop and a clothing, crafts and gift shop. There are also kiosks and stalls selling local produce, from fruit and vegetables, cold meats, to the Sardinian pecorino. But also beach wear, books and flowers.
Newspapers, tobacco and pharmaceuticals are other services available in the high season. In low season, stay open a grocery store and newsagent / bar / tobacco only during the weekend.
- Where to eat and drink: in the village of Torre delle Stelle are three restaurants / pizzeria and another in front of the entrance. At these restaurants you can taste wines and foods of the Sardinian tradition at affordable rates. Unfortunately, only one will remain open during the low season and only on weekends. In Torre delle Stelle there are several bars and pubs that stay open until late evening. On Cann'e Sisa beach, the two kiosks with musical evenings and various events.
- Nightlife: Torre delle Stelle is a quiet village and the night is usually devoted to rest. There are events organized by the City and bars open until late, other possibilities for evening entertainment such as discos, night clubs and a wider choice of entertainment can be found in Villasimius, 15 km or along the coast road leading to Cagliari and the beach Poetto.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Il deposito cauzionale di € 200 euro da consegnare in contanti, sarà restituita in assenza di eventuali danni alla partenza.