|Space||2,900 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Minimum 120 Day Rental
Welcome to Village Road! This stunning modern home brings elegance and comfort together with modern amenities and streamlined design to deliver a vacation experience like no other. Whether you’re traveling with family or friends, for business or pleasure, this contemporary luxury home is sure to please, and to leave you with pleasant memories as you look back on your trip.
Read on to discover the features of our Village Road vacation rental in Dana Point:
- The outdoors is where this home really shines. A custom-built pool dominates the private patio, sparkling by day and beautifully lit by night. Waterfalls add a spa-like ambience to the pool area, and the pool is always heated to a comfortable 82 degrees. Prefer a warmer temperature? Let us know. Additional heating is available for an additional fee.
- Beside the pool a separate hot tub offers the perfect space to relax and unwind during your stay. Take a few minutes to dry off and catch some sun in the lounge chairs beside the Jacuzzi, and enjoy the beautiful landscaping, the surrounding palms and greenery making you feel as if you’ve been transported to a tropical paradise.
- If you love the fresh air, you’re in luck! Village Road also features an outdoor living area, dining table for 4, and gas grill. Upstairs you’ll also find an outdoor fire pit, additional seating, and a table for 2. You can practically live outdoors!
- Last but not least, Village Road also includes a small putting green complete with putters and balls. Test your short game and relax – you’re on vacation!
- A living room is located on the upstairs level, just inside from the fire pit balcony area. The living room includes a sectional sofa and flat screen HD TV with cable and Blu-Ray player.
- Also located off of the fire pit balcony you’ll find an inviting pool table room with a cozy fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and a comfortable sofa. The pool table room also includes refrigerator and bar, perfect for entertaining and mid-game snacking.
Kitchen and Dining:
- The kitchen is an entertainer’s dream with high-end stainless steel appliances and marble surfaces throughout. You’ll love the modern styling and the built-in breakfast nook for casual dining. Everyone will want to cook and visit around this welcoming kitchen.
- A more formal dining room includes a dining table to seat 6. A booster style high-chair (not a full size high chair) is also provided for your smaller guests.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
- The master bedroom is located downstairs and includes a king size bed, fireplace, HD TV, and private bathroom. The private master bath includes double sinks and a bubbling tub as well as an amazing double shower that will surround you in soothing water.
- Two other bedrooms are also located downstairs. The second bedroom includes a queen bed, and the third bedroom includes two bunk beds to sleep up to 4 guests.
- Located downstairs the second bathroom includes a shower/tub combination.
- The fourth bedroom is located upstairs and includes a queen bed, TV, and a private bathroom with shower/tub combination.
- An additional half bathroom is also located upstairs.
- A pack and play style crib is also provided, stored in one of the bedroom closets.
- Heat and AC will keep you comfortable no matter the weather.
- Village road includes a washer and dryer so you can easily do laundry.
- For your convenience we provide beach towels, beach chairs, and other beach gear, including three new Doyle soft surfboards.
- The two car garage is available for your use.
Village Road is just a couple of minutes’ walk from Del Obispo Community park and the beginnings of the San Juan Creek Trail. If you like walking or hiking, be sure to check it out! Village road is also just half a mile to Doheny Beach and Lantern Bay Park, a short walk or an even shorter drive. Sport fishing, whale watching, and more, are less than a mile away at Dana Point Harbor. If you like to golf, the Monarch Beach Golf Links and Shorecliffs Golf Course are both less than 10 minutes away by car.
San Clemente, the San Clemente Pier, and more, are just 10 minutes south, while incredible hiking and stunning ocean vistas are just 20 minutes north in Laguna Beach. Disneyland is about 40 minutes away, while LA and San Diego are each a little over an hour away.
Ready to come explore Southern California? Contact us to start planning today!
** Maximum number of guests strictly enforced. No parties. Quiet time after 10:00 pm strictly enforced. **
1. A Monthly rental that is TOT exempt is 31 nights.
2. Mandatory deposit equal to 1 month’s rent is required for a rental that is more than 3 months otherwise the deposit is 15% of the monthly total.
3. Mid-stay cleaning at all properties that are rented out for 4 weeks or more.
4. For your protection, in some circumstances, monthly properties may require a security deposit. Please call us if you have any questions.
Beachside Vacation Rentals is the premier Vacation Rental Management company located in San Clemente. We have many beautiful properties in San Clemente and other San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles county beach towns, including ocean view condos in the pier bowl, stunning luxury homes, and everything in between. As a small rental management company, our vacation rental managers are personal, friendly and care about the rental experience you have.
This property is incredible.! Not only is it very cool to just be in and is a short walk to Doheny beach but it also has a beautiful pool, Jacuzzi and large outdoor entertaining area with a putting green. When we first walked in we just knew our guests were going to love it. Did we mention it has a pool!!!
Centrally located in between San Clemente, Capo Beach and Laguna Beach, Dana point is at the heart of south Orange County beach and boating culture with famous surfing spots and Dana Point harbor. It doesn't get much better than this.
Between the grill, heated pool and hot tub, ping pong and pool table and the putting green we never had to leave. What a great week and Rose made sure it was all good!
Overall we were very happy with the house. The house is modern and very clean. The pool area is great for kids and adults. The service was also great. Dana Point is a great town and close to everything. We had a group of 12 (6 kids, 6 adults). Although it does have a pull out sofa, I would say this home really sleeps 10 comfortably rather than 12. Also if you have small kids just keep in mind the only ways to access the pool area is from the master bedroom or the winding staircase which is a bit of a trip going up and down. Overall great home and location. I would stay here again.
We are here the month of July and have had a great time. Plenty of room for all of us, grandkids loved the heated pool. Beds and pillows are comfy and great location. Dana point easy town to get around on
and less than a mile to beach, harbor, grocery store. I do wish they had some small fans in the closets, we are from Texas and are used to lots of air. Love the weather here. It was also nice to have all the beach items u need here.
Amazing house, and super easy with the babies.
Fantastic pool .
The house was great for our group of 7; the kitchen was nicely appointed for cooking for a group. TV room was very comfortable, and pool table area was a fun addition. Nice location; easy to get to restaurants, shopping, grocery stores, etc. The Washing machine doesn't seem to spin properly - beach towels were extremely wet when the cycle ended.
You always have high expectations when you planned a vacation for your family!
Village rd property exceed our expectations... At our arrival we had a Beachside representative meet us at the property to make sure we were familiarize with the amenities of the house.The house was in a great and quiet neighborhood.
The house was immaculate and close to town and the beach. It was the first time dealing with a property management company and Beachside was great! Great touch leaving delicious truffles for us. We will definitely come back to this house soon for our next family gathering. Great memories!
County, State and private beaches adorn the coastline, including world-famous surfing spots at Doheny Beach, Dana Strands, and Salt Creek. The Dana Point Harbor provides slips and moorings for more than 2,500 boats. Doheny State Park, one of California’s most popular beach facilities boasts 62 acres of open space, offering camping, picnicking, swimming, surfing, bicycling, and tide pool exploration, with over 2 million visitors annually. Other beaches in Dana Point include Salt Creek Beach, Monarch Beach, Dana Strand Beach, Baby Beach, Poche Beach and Capistrano County Beach.