Ideal for families and friends looking to escape to the picturesque Pocono Mountains, this serene 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin will leave you feeling refreshed and revitalized. Boasting 1,250-square-feet of charming living space, your group of 6 is sure to feel right at home as you luxuriate in this spacious home after a day at the lake. Whether you spend your days at the community pool or hiking, you’re sure to have an unforgettable stay in the Quaker State.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Couch | Loft: Queen Bed
Ideally located in the gated community of Arrowhead Lake, all the amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay are right at your fingertips.
Start memorable vacation days on the chalet's private outdoor deck, where you can sip on a cup of coffee or freshly squeezed orange juice while listening to the birds serenade you from the towering treetops.
If the weather isn't on your side, don't worry, you can watch your favorite entertainment on one of the 2 big screen cable TVs, conveniently located in the living room and loft area.
When you'd rather decompress away from modern electronics, nestle up by the stone fireplace and finish that novel you've been reading or gather around the dining room table for a friendly card game with your loved ones.
When stomachs start to rumble, create delicious home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen or have happy hour on the deck as you utilize the gas grill.
At the end of the evening, feast your eyes on the blanket of stars from above while you and your companions roast marshmallows around the fire pit and reminisce about the day's events.
Also, for a small additional fee, you can enjoy the terrific on-site amenities offered by the community, including fishing in fully stocked lakes, 3 heated community pools, 4 beaches, tennis courts, volleyball and basketball courts, horseshoe pits, bocce ball courts, and year-round community events.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're ready to venture out into the city of Pocono Lake, you won't have to travel far to experience endless attractions.
Ski the slopes of Big Boulder Ski Resort, only minutes from the home, or splash down the slide at Safari Water Park. Swing your troubles away at one of the lush golf courses or shop 'til you drop at the Crossings Outlet Mall.
If you like getting active outdoors, bike the scenic trails of Hickory Run State Park or hike the majestic hills of Lehigh Gorge State Park.
For a more leisurely option, stroll downtown and taste the menu at Chat n' Chew or indulge in a treat at the Tasty Swirl.
Whether you choose to spend your time lounging by one of the heated community pools or exploring the nearby trails, you'll have a hard time saying goodbye to this Pocono Lake vacation rental cabin.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an outdoor grill, fire pit, 2 big screen cable TVs, free WiFi, central heating, a fully equipped kitchen, furnished loft area, parking for up to 4 vehicles, and much more
- Arrowhead Lake Community amenities include 4 beaches, 3 heated swimming pools, fitness center, tennis and basketball courts and more for a small additional fee
- Unbeatable Pocono Lake Location - Minutes from fine dining, casual eateries, local pubs, shopping, 15 miles from Big Boulder Mountain, and a short drive from several hiking trails and golf courses!
- Closest Commercial Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (~21.5 miles away)
Arrowhead Lake Fees:
- Please note that wristbands for amenities are mandatory during the Summer seasons (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend) and optional during Winter seasons (Labor Day weekend to Memorial Day weekend)
- Memorial Day through Labor Day: $8 per person, per day wristband fee or $35 per person, per stay (children under 12 exempt)
- Labor Day through Memorial Day: $2 per person, per day wristband fee or $10 per person, per stay (children under 12 exempt)
- $20 registration fee
- $25 per car registration fee
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided. It is recommended that you provide your own for your stay
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in