3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, private beach, beautiful views
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Group of 7 had a great stay at the Sincere Cottage. Washer/dryer is a bonus! Beach right at bottom of hill across the street, walk to Horseshoe Bay, Southampton Princess and he light house. Would rent again!
Great visit to the charming island of Bermuda
This home accommodated our family of 6 adults very well, with beautiful views and a short walk to the beach.
First trip to Bermuda for the 6 of us
First time using Vrbo. House couldn’t have been any better. Location and views were the best! Property manager and concierge service were awesome to deal with! We will definitely be back!
It has its challenges...
The property fit our 5 friends that rented it for 5 days. But there were issues.
- no tea towels to dry your hands or dishes
- one hand towel for the week in the bathroom
- the shower curtain needed to be changed and it stuck to you in the shower and the rod was rusty
- things were dirty like the microwave and fridge (outside)
- one of the windows wouldn’t lock
- noisy since it was on a Main Street
- the patio is misleading since there was no table and it faces the main road
- the beach is down a steep road and it’s challenging to come back up
- we weren’t permitted to use any of the nice lounges, only the old ripped and dirty chairs
- the shower water pressure was weak
- there was some miscommunication about the taxi package but that was resolved
- the TV and shows were excellent
- the washer dryer was very good and convenient to use since we only had two towels per person
- we used the kitchen every day for breakfast and it had all the utensils and pots we needed
- the public beach down the road was amazing (rent the lounges and umbrella, it’s worth it or bring you towel and walk to the end behind the rocks)
Thank you for your review. We always look forward to honest feedback from our guests to let us know how we can be improve. Although we are quite surprised to receive this review and based on all the previous reviews we are committed to making sure our guests enjoy Bermuda and the home. Our home is carefully cared for with a linen closet full of linens and towels. The home is professionally maintained by a cleaning/service staff that service lots of vacation homes in the area. A complete inspection was done after receiving this review and found no sign besides a broken bed frame after check-out that wasn't there before nor was it mentioned in the detailed review. Sincere Cottage pictures and description show the location in relation to landmarks and beaches and although everything is within walking distance perhaps not very comfortable for the elderly which is understandable given this review. Cross Bay Beach is not a serviced beach however we have plenty beach chairs and umbrellas inside the home for all your beach going needs to add comfort to your time spent at Cross Bay. Our concierge team will orientate you to the property and the area like we do with all of our guests, going over all the details and are available throughout your entire stay whenever you need anything. Thanks again :)
We had a wonderful week at Sincere Cottage. The house is very nice, and the private beach is beautiful. (good snorkeling, too) We took the bus to Hamilton and St. George. (be advised the last #7 bus from Hamilton is 9pm-ish) I do have a a complaint: the beds and sheets need to be upgraded. They are not comfortable, and the king bed (2 twins) has a mattress pad that is torn, and since the sheets come off, I was sleeping on the plastic mattress cover. It is not inexpensive to rent here, so, I would expect the beds/linens to be of higher quality.
This is a perfect location on the island. The south shore is beautiful and you can enjoy access to the private beach across the road. The cottage was perfect for 4 adults and a toddler for week. Love, love, love! Will definitely stay her next time!