* Please note that this property features an exterior security camera in the doorbell. It does not look into any interior spaces *
A rejuvenating Tennessee getaway awaits you at this charming 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 10. Nestled in the peaceful woodlands of the Great Smoky Mountains, this cozy cabin, called 'The Gathering Place in the Smokies,' features a private hot tub, a spacious deck, and a close location to local attractions, promising a great retreat!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Private Loft Room): King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Game Room: Queen Pullout Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
Perfectly situated among towering trees in a beautiful forest, this cabin is in the perfect private location to enjoy a tranquil vacation with your loved ones. The charming home boasts 1,950 square feet of comfortable living space and is a true log cabin with 2 large back porches and 1 smaller front porch. With rocking chairs, a porch swing, and a large hot tub, the porches will quickly become your favorite places to relax.
Inside, the home features locally hand-made furniture, a huge fireplace made from local river rocks, and 3 bedrooms, which all offer a flat-screen Smart cable TV and comfortable beds to promise great nights of sleep.
While the fully equipped kitchen will delight the chef of the group, the game room features an air hockey table, foosball table, a game table and a video game system, sure to keep everyone entertained.
After a day of outdoor exploration, you'll love relaxing back at home. Curl up with a book on the porch swing or in front of the fireplace in one of the Adirondack chairs by the outdoor fire pit while the chef of the group prepares a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen. After a hearty meal, perhaps enjoyed at the outdoor furniture set on the paved patio, challenge your loved ones to a game of air hockey before huddling in the hot tub for more quality time with your loved ones.
Secluded, yet less than a 20-minute drive to all of the area attractions, this cabin truly gives you the best of both worlds! Whenever you're not unwinding in the privacy of the property, venture out to explore the surrounding areas!
On sunny days, embark on hikes that lead to waterfalls, or go tubing or whitewater rafting down the rivers. The owners have cleared the woods and made private hiking trail-sits on 4 acres of lined walkway loops around the property, and even provide you with walking sticks!
Save those winter days for skiing or sledding while taking in the country views. When you're not in the mood for cooking, try the local cuisine at one of the numerous delicious restaurants, minutes from the home!
Before you leave, be sure to find the perfect souvenir at one of the nearby towns! Whether you're searching for a private getaway or outdoor adventures, this Sevierville vacation rental cabin won't disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, 5 flat-screen Smart cable TVs, outdoor fire pit available in the spring, central air conditioning and heating, free WiFi, and more!
- Fantastic Sevierville location - Nestled in the privacy of a forest, yet 20 minutes from area attractions, including hiking trails, shops, restaurants, whitewater rafting, and tubing!
- Closest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (~44.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this property features an exterior security camera in the doorbell. It does not look into any interior spaces
- Please note that the property's water runs off of a well system, and it is not harmful in anyway
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in