A 4BR duplex contemporary styled bungalow equipped with all the trappings of a modern home and staffed with a trained cook and housekeeper welcomes you in Goa. You can choose to sit back and spend time with family and friends in the common areas or lounge by the pool, a few steps away from the front porch.
Whether youre in the mood for a private drink on your balcony, a casual meal served on the Veranda, evening barbecue in the garden or a sit down Indian meal in the dining room, this house has something for everyone! This spacious Vacation home in Goa is crowned by a large skylight that gives the place an airy and open feel with large windows and decks looking over the thick forest outside and patio seating outside on all sides.
If youre looking for hustle and bustle, Candolim and Calangute are a 25 minutes' drive away. The more historic parts of Panjim, Old Goa and Dewar Island are also a short drive which makes this family home, a great starting point to explore this multi-flavoured seaside state.
- Dedicated home-cook & home-keeper
- Food costs only on actuals
- Car and driver available on actuals (shared with one other villa)
- The view, 180 degrees of river, backwaters, and hills
- Very central to explore all Goa has to offer - beaches, churches, culture, nightlife
- All rooms are air-conditioned
- WiFi Dongle/Connection
- TV with all HD channels
- BYOB (all bar essentials available)
- Music system with Bluetooth/aux cable
- Inverter/generator power back up
PRIVATE SPACES TO HANGOUT
- Drawing room with comfortable seating for six to eight
- Dining table with six chairs
- Outdoor dining table with four chairs
- One covered deck
- One covered & two open balconies
- A small garden
- Fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, & glassware
- Darjeeling tea, green tea and French press coffee on the house
- Toaster, oven, microwave, mixer grinder, electric kettle, hob, chimney & refrigerator
- Water filter
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
- Maspar bed linen and towels
- Forest Essential bathroom amenities
- All attached bathrooms with 24x7 Hot Water (Geyser)
- The guests have access to the entire house
- One swimming pool in the complex
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
- The villa staff is there to assist you in any need and can cook up great meals on request
- The regional chief is available on call for any assistance.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- All food is freshly prepared as per your custom requirements
- The home cook will note your meal requirements
- Please inform them of any dietary restrictions
- The cost of the food is as per the actual cost of raw materials and groceries
- We DONT charge anything extra
- Please inform us at the time of booking of any staff travelling with you.
- Arrangements can be discussed, subject to requirement and availability.
- The home staff needs to be released at a reasonable time in the night to cater to your needs the next day.
- The villa car and driver are available to take you around Goa from the home. For airport transfers our regional chief will be happy to assist with a taxi booking if required.
- Please note that the villa car and driver need to be booked separately in advance. It is shared with another villa and may not be available if booked by another group.
The villa is located in a complex of a handful homes in a quiet village of North Goa called Britona. The historic town of Panaji is a 10-minute drive and Old Goa, Charao & Ribandar are close-by as well.
SUGGESTED EXPERIENCES AT HOME
- Get tons of rest, soak in the peace and quiet, just do nothing but eat, sleep, and go for a plunge in the swimming pool
- Seafood BBQ in the garden, with fresh seafood catch from the local fish market at Betim Jetty. Prawns and Kingfish are highly recommended.
- Early morning sunrise over the river Mandovi right from your front balcony, best enjoyed with many cups of Darjeeling tea
SUGGESTED EXPERIENCES IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
- When you feel like getting out, you have tons of options just a 25-45 min away, depending on your mood
- The Betim Jetty is always an experience of the local fish market and also a ferry ride across to Panjim (10-minute drive)
- Head to Panjim for a meal, massage, shopping, site seeing. The foot, neck & shoulder massages at Snip come highly recommended. BSB and Mums Kitchen are a must try for a meal. (20 min drive)
- Art lovers, swing around to the Kala Academy or Sunaparanta Centre for The Arts (Caf Bodega) in Panjim as theres always something fun going on. (20 min drive)
- A morning day trip to the Old Goa churches, best combined with a lunch or early dinner at Panjim city. (30 min drive)
- Have a day-out for a picnic at the relatively uncrowded and serene beaches of Ashwem or Arambol, with a packed lunch and beach towels. (45 min drive)
DISTANCES FROM SUGGESTED ATTRACTIONS
- Mario gallery (for Souvenirs) and Houses of Goa, 1.0 Km
- Betim Jetty (Fish market and Ferry ride), 4.0 Km
- Black Sheep Bistro (Goan fusion food), Panjim, 8.0 Km
- Mums Kitchen (Goan Food), Panjim 8.0 km
- Caf Bodega, (Deserts), Panjim, 8.0 Km
- Snip (Spa), Panjim, 8.0 Km
- Spice Goa, Mapusa (for lunch) 13 km
- Calangute stretch and beach, 13Km
- Old Goa Churches, 14 Km
- Candolim stretch and beach, 15 Km
- Ashwem Beach, 25 Km
From your villa, you will need a car to move around. This villa has a car and driver facility, which you need to book as it is shared with one other villa. The cost of this car is on the actual gas consumption and per day driver cost. A taxi can also be arranged; in case the villa car is not available.
The distance from the Airport is 33 km