We are conveniently located south of I-4. ; and next to where Sun-N-Fun is held! We have dozens of options for Shopping, Groceries, and Restaurants within minutes! Our Home belongs in an issue of Better Homes and Gardens! We know you will love it as much as we do. Our Home is Open, Warm, and Inviting. Sleeps up to 10 (8 if you don't include couches); It is stocked with anything you could need during your stay (cookingware, pillows, bedding, netflix & cable subscription, stocked pantry/refrigerator, fast internet, towels, washer/dryer, etc. etc.) . Ideal for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and big groups. Not child friendly due to breakable items and lack of child protection features. Unfortunately we have a kitty who already owns the yard and she didnt get the memo on having other peoples pets so I apologize but we cannot allow additional pets.
Four well-furnished bedrooms. Extra amenities available in the bathrooms.
'Master Suite' Features an amazing sleep experience with a King Sleep Number bed. A full Walk-In closet, Large room, and TV with Roku. Bathroom attached features Soaking Garden Tub, Vanity Shower and enclosed toilet space, as well as His- Hers sinks and separate counters with plenty of linens.
'The Nature Room' features a comforter on a Queen bed. Large, open closets and a 40" TV with Roku. Drawers, chair, and available outlets as well as WiFi.
'The Hat Room' features two individual twin beds. Closet, full-length mirror, TV and Roku. Outlets, Alarm clock and WiFi.
"The Library" contains a trundle bed that can convert to King, single, or two twins.
The couches are very comfortable and adequate for sleeping one person each.-sheets available upon request.
The Guest Bathroom boasts 2 sinks and counter space as well as a Tub/Shower.
Huge outdoor living area(s) with lots of seating for relaxing in the evening.
Best suited for couples and friends traveling. This space is not ideal for small children because of the breakable decor, and lack of child-locks. Located on a quiet street near the Lakeland Linder Airport, and minutes from I4 and the Polk Parkway. 45 Minutes to Tampa Airport and 1Hr to Orlando attractions.
Easy and close access to Publix Corporate and Sun N' Fun.
Keyless entry for 24/7 access.
First and foremost, we would like to welcome you to our home and hope you enjoy your stay. If there are any issues with cleanliness, amenities, or anything else that would prevent you from providing a stellar review - please let us know immediately so we can rectify the issue and make your experience and enjoyable one. With that, we have a few additional rules just to cover our bases and make sure everyone has a comfortable and enjoyable experience:
- We ask that you treat our home the way we would. This is our personal home. Any damage to our property or items in our household outside of standard wear and tear will be required to be paid at cost of replacement/repair + $10/hr for locating replacement/repair. This will be paid by the booking guest who is responsible for all guests/visitors. Decorations and house layout is not child/infant friendly so please be observant. We have not yet had an incident with our many guests (knock on wood) and hope you enjoy your stay as well. Please do not hide any broken items - it is much better to let us know; sometimes its not a big deal while other times its more important for us to gather up the broken pieces incase of repair.
-House will not be used for parties; You can have a couple of Day guests if you submit a request for authorization. Day guests must leave at 10pm.
- Do not access, tamper with or enter the RV or Shed on the property, This is our personal residence while you are staying in the home (we will not disturb your privacy and every guest so far has said that they didn't even think we were there).
- Absolutely NO Smoking! this includes but not limited to: NO VAPE! NO Hooka! No Drugs! We have severe allergies to tobacco products. If you absolutely need to smoke, please do so outside on the driveway/road or underneath the shed overhang near the hammock in the backyard (if raining). If smoking is detected in the house, the cost of ozone treatment and any loss of profits/cost of resolution will be billed to you.
- The Fire Pit, and Chimney to be used by knowledgeable adult, and supervised at all times.
-Our cleaning fee covers general vacuum/spot clean mopping, cleaning of counters, "tidying up", light cleaning of bathrooms/bedrooms, and replacement of sheets/towels. Any additional cleaning that is identified as required during service will be charged to the guest due to unusual wear. We perform Monthly deep cleaning of the property and quarterly perform more significant maintenance tasks such as carpet cleaning (most of the spots are due to guests), painting, etc. We will notify you if any of those projects are occurring close to your stay so you can identify if any allergy issues may exist.
- We have a friendly cat. Her name is Onyx, she was born naturally without a tail. We will be keeping her in the RV on premises with us at night, but she will be free to roam around the yard/neighborhood and you may see her on your porch if the door is not kept closed in the day-time. If you hear us calling and clapping for her don't worry, she comes when called and we simply want to feed her, or keep her out of your way. Feel free to pet the cat, but do not molest or hurt the animal; doing so will cause immediate end to your stay and no refunds will be made available. If extensive injury occurs, you will be responsible for vet bills. Again, we don't think this will be a problem, we just want to be clear.
-We will be providing Yard maintenance periodically throughout your stay. Please be advised, we will attempt to do so when you are not present but the occasion may arise when you see us working on the house or yard. We will do our best to maintain your privacy and will contact you beforehand. This is Florida, the grass grows quickly within days not weeks.