|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Our dream can be your dream now! We purchased this very private unit in an exclusive gate-guarded community. We've refitted the unit with new furniture, appliances, artwork, bedding, and linens. This is a jewel of a ski retreat. The Arrowhead Ski Lift is literally 100 steps away and yet because of our unique location we are extremely private. From Arrowhead you are able to ski the entire Beaver Creek/Bachelor Gulch resort.
After skiing you can choose to relax in our year-round pool or hot tub. Or if you prefer use your own private jetted tub.
We're amateur chefs and former restauranteurs so the kitchen is fully stocked. No need to go to Starbucks (which there are 2 of nearby) there is a Saeco super-automatic espresso/cappuccino machine.
But let's be honest, one of the real reasons we love this area is the food. There are numerous fabulous restaurants literally minutes away. The fabulous Vista restaurant is just across the street.
Year around you can enjoy the valley and all it has to offer. How lucky can we be??!! Mountain biking, road biking, skiing, hiking, fine dining, and shopping! All at your fingertips. We have travelled the world (hubby is Swiss) and we keep coming back for a reason. And I haven't even mentioned the people here, friendliest on earth.
We love to travel, love food and wine, love our dogs and horses. Enjoy the outdoors whether we're eating outside or skiing. Hubby is into all kinds of sports: triathlons, road biking, mountain biking, skiing (especially powder and the trees) Wife likes to shop, ride her horses and cook.
Peter Scharer purchased this condo in 2012
This property is the best of all our worlds. We love to eat and play hard (hubby does at least). Sure we thought about Vail village directly, but we're not into that kind of scene. Arrowhead feels more like an exclusive, private resort. No crowds, easy access to all the best restaurants and Eagle airport. In Vail you always hear the I-70 nearby. That's not vacation! Oh and the people? THE nicest. We felt at home here instantly. We're very lucky we found this place. Very blessed.
The privacy, the gated community where they'll take care of you and all your needs. The heated garage, ski lockers and the chair lift right outside your door!
we have stayed in Beaver Creek village a number of times and realized we were skiing more in
Arrowhead and Bachelor Gulch so thought we'd try this side. Perfect for us with easy access to chair lift. Nicely furnished, quiet, underground parking, the best equipped kitchen ever for a rental unit, TV's in every room and a number of other entertainment offerings. Arrowhead has a nice bar gathering spot after skiing and Vista restaurant across the street is very good.. Owners were great to work with. We will return. For summer guests -- they tell me the golf course across the street is excellent.
I have stayed in Arrowhead many times and this condo brings out all of the best that the area has to offer. Great location, quiet, convenient, no hassle. The condo is within steps of the ski lift and within steps of the pool. It is on the second floor of the building, the same floor as the exit, so access is easy. Underground garage is also a plus. Inside, the condo was clean, comfortable, and well stocked. Perfect for my family. The owner is helpful and easy to deal with. I would love to return next year.
We enjoyed our stay in this comfortable condo, just steps from the Arrowhead lift. If you don't mind renting a car to enjoy the short drive to numerous dining options in Edwards, Avon, and Vail, you can really maximize your slope time here! The condo was very well equipped and comfortable for my family. The only items keeping me from giving it 5 stars was the age of the bedroom mattresses--they were a bit uncomfortable and perhaps in need of replacing, and the TV/cable options were limited--I missed ESPN coverage! Otherwise, I would strongly recommend staying in this condo!
The condo was perfect for our ski trip. It was well appointed, comfortable, clean and so convenient. Just a short walk up the steps to the lift at Arrowhead. It is close to shops and great restaurants, the Vista is walking distance and has great food and music! We liked especially the town of Edwards for food and shopping, grocery and otherwise. Look forward to our next stay here next year! And next year we will use the fully outfitted kitchen!
Nice condo, very short walk to lift. Close to Edwards - market, shops & restaurants.
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Property address: 627 Sawatch Drive, Sprucetree #205, Edwards, CO 81632
1.) Check in time is after 4pm MST and check out time is 10 am MST. No early check ins or late check outs without prior written approval.
2.) This is a NON-SMOKING unit including the balcony.
3.) Pets are not permitted unless prior written approval is given by the owner.
4.) Minimum rental age is 25 years old.
5.) DAMAGE/KEY DEPOSIT- A damage/key deposit of $US500 is required.
6. PAYMENT - An advance payment of 50% of the Accommodation/security deposit is due within 5 business days. The balance of the rent and security deposit is due 90 days prior to arrival
7. CANCELLATIONS- A $125.- administrative cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations. A 120 day notice is required for any cancellation. No refunds for cancellations of Holiday weeks
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is 4 unless prior written approval from the owner is given.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES- Rates include a one time linen/towel setup. Wireless Internet, utilities and parking.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE- But is available at an additional fee
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS- Subject to forfeiture
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS- Any exception to the above mentioned polices must be approved in writing in advance.
13. PARKING- #1-#25 in the Spruce Tree Lodge Garage
14. COMMON AREA AMENITIES- From time to time repairs and maintenance must be completed which may cause common area amenities not to be available. No refunds will be given.
15. MANDATORY EVACUATION- In the case of mandatory evacuation the renter will be entitled to a full refund of any unused days including the day of evacuation.
16. KEYS- Keys and codes are needed to access the building. Failure to return master key to guard house in 24 hrs is subject to a $100.- fee
By Signing below, I agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.