About the property
- Condo1300 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay31 nights
Spacious, Bright, Quiet and Ideally Located
For your business trip, vacation, family or friends get together or away from your home renovations:
Situated in the heart of Montreal, just steps away from « Mount Royal street », the "Main" (Saint-Lawrence street) and their boutiques and restaurants, and moments away from the « Mountain », the Apartment offers you comfort, luxury while aiming at respecting the environment. Very peaceful.
Very bright, the Apartment has a large living space (about 1300 ft²) with:
- a fully equipped open kitchen (about 43ft² moving space),
- a dining room (about 150ft²),
- a living room with fireplace (about 271ft²),
- a bedroom with a king bed size (7.17ft x 7.09ft)(bedroom superficy: about 152ft²),
- a second bedroom with a queen bed size (5.5ft x 6.6ft) (bedroom superficy: about 159ft²),
- a third bedroom / office with a sofa-bed (double - 4.08ft x 6.25ft) (bedroom superficy: about 103ft²) with access to the street balcony (about 27 ft²),
- a bathroom with Jacuzzi (about 109ft²),
- an entrance area (about 48ft²),
- a hallway (about 94ft²),
- a back balcony (about 93ft²), and
- a private outdoor parking space for one car (not available when snow time).
Comes with: television, Iphone reader, telephone within Montreal, wireless internet, washing machine and dryer. Sheets, bath towels, kitchen devices and appliances are of very good quality.
The Apartment is located at the top floor of a plex.
It highlights Quebec or Canadian furniture and respect the environment. The Apartment will ensure your comfort and well-being so that you and yours can share a precious moment together.
Total capacity: 6 persons.
NOTE: Minimum stay is 31 nights.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- May 14, 2018
Born in France, I have been happily living and working as a climate change-specialized lawyer in Montreal for the last 15 years. I love the vibrant Montreal with its festivals, life style, joie de vivre, cafes, French and English culture, bilingualism or perhaps his own French-English language! More broadly, I love North America for its idea that everything is possible. My life-style and design tastes are very environmentally conscious and green-oriented as I believe that greening our life-style is one way of respecting each other. While I love travelling, I also love hosting people from around the world in my apartment, discovering their taste, sharing experiences, as well as helping them discovering and, hopefully, enjoying Montreal. I do my best efforts to ensure the comfort of my hosts, caring about their needs. In return, I very much appreciate that my hosts care about and respect neighbours and neighbourhood.
Why Owner chose Mile End
This property provides confort, quietness while located near the Mountain and the trendy Le Plateau / Mile End area.
What makes this Condo unique
- Very Spacious, - Very Bright, - Fully Furnished, - Ideally Located, in a trendy area of Montreal.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Apartment is located in the trendy Mile End / Le Plateau area. As such, one can visit a good part of Montreal, go to restaurants, coffee, stores, parks just by walking in pleasant and lively areas.
For instances, you are:
- 2 minutes walking distance from Mount-Royal street;
- less than 5 minutes walking distance from groceries stores (Provigo: 3mn / PA: 10mn / pharmacy: 5mn / café: 2mn / bakeries: 2mn / SAQ liquor store: 4 mn), restaurants, stores, etc.;
- 10 minutes walking distance from the 24h bagel shop;
- 2 minutes walking distance from Jeanne Mance Park at the bottom of Mount Royal (the "Mountain") where locals/visitors go for relaxing time, walking, running, biking. Do not miss the Tam-Tam on Sundays!;
- few blocks away from the upscale Laurier avenue for restaurants, shopping, cafés, etc.;
- few blocks away from Bernard street and the upscale Outremont area with a large French community;
- few blocks away from St-Denis street (about 15 mn walking distance);
- close to downtown, Chinatown, the Old Port (5-10 minutes taxi ride or 20-40 minutes walk).
- Closest metro: métro Mount Royal (about 15mn walking distance);
- Bus #80 South (corner Park Avenue / north of Mount-Royal Avenue - less than 5mn walking distance) takes you directly to the Place des Arts and its festivals (within about 7mn);
- Bus #80 North (corner Park Avenue / south of Mount-Royal Avenue - less than 5mn walking distance) takes you directly to Laurier street (within about 2mn) and Bernard street (withing about 6mn);
- Bus #55 South (corner St. Urbain street / north of Mount-Royal Avenue - less than 2mn walking distance) takes you south directly to Place des Arts, Old-Montréal (within about 7 mn);
- Bus #55 North (corner St. Lawrence street / north of Mount-Royal Avenue - 6mn walking distance) takes you north directly to Little Italy, Jean-Talon market, etc.(within 10 mn).
- 2 minutes walking distance from a taxi stand (Esplanade avenue & Mount Royal avenue)
- 2 minutes walking distance from the BIXI station where bikes can be rented per hour/day, etc.
NOTE: each time estimation is based on reasonable traffic.
Additional information about rental rates
Downpayment / Deposit requested. Security Deposit Requested. Key pick up with owner.