|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
We welcome you to this unique, secluded garden cottage in San Francisco's desirable Cow Hollow/Marina District. This one-of-a-kind cottage was recently refurbished. The unit is two levels, with the bedroom upstairs, in a beautiful garden setting.
- Queen size bed with high quality linens
- Oversized bathroom, shower only
- High quality bath linens and products provided
- Miniature kitchen well stocked with quality equipment and pantry basics for chefs
- Direct TV with 100s of premium channels available
- Land line local calls
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Berber carpet throughout
- Private entrance
Ideally located on Baker Street between Greenwich and Lombard Street, you will be steps away from:
- Palace of Fine Arts / Exploratorium
- Crissy Field, a Golden Gate National Park
- Marina Green
- San Francisco Yacht Club
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Lombard Street
- Union and Chestnut Street, world class shopping and dining
- Excellent running trails
You will also have easy access to, within miles of:
- Fisherman's Warf, Pier 39, Cable Cars, Alcatraz
- Museums: San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Legion of Honor, de Young Museum and the California Academy of Sciences
- Coit Tower, Lombard Street, Financial District, Ferry Building
- AT&T Park, home of the 2010 & 2012 World Series Champs
- Presidio Golf Course, Harding Park Golf Course
- Haight/Ashbury and Chinatown
- Vibrant music scene of the Fillmore District
- Sausalito, just over the GG bridge in Marin County
- Exceptional hiking trails
For out-of-city adventures, you will be approximately a 1-1.5 hour car ride to Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, Stinson Beach, Point Reyes National Seashore and Palo Alto (Stanford University). Sport teams are easily accessible (Giants, 49ers, Raiders, Warriors, A's, etc.)
Easy street parking is available, and public transportation is just two blocks away. This is a very walkable location. Start your day with a cup of coffee on the private patio, then spend the day strolling about the city by foot or bus.
You will feel at home in this quaint cottage.
The cottage is perfectly located just some few blocks from Chestnut street (dining and shopping), the Presidio (hiking, dining) and several major bus lines (28, 30, 41/45) which makes it extremely convenient.
Everything was spotlessly clean and the fridge and kitchen were fully stocked with goodies.
The bathroom also had everything needed, shampoo, conditioner, body wash.
The unit was perfect for the 4 of us, the upper deck made for an excellent breakfast place (even though we ended up taking our breakfast in the Presidio).
The cottage is very quiet which is almost unbelievable given its location.
We will definitely stay again as soon as we make it back to San Francisco.
I rented this exquisite cottage for visiting authors from Amsterdam and they could not have been more pleased with its comfort and convenience. The host was responsive and the decor lovely. Thank you!
Great location. Lovely aerie bdrm. Quiet. Near Y's (exercise) & Chestnut st. ( resties, books). Hostess was pleasant.
Good location for our visit to SF, walkable to restaurants, Presidio, and public transportation. Well stocked cottage with easy wireless connection and TV access. Great shower and lovely Kiehls products provided. Anna is a very personable hostess!
we were delighted with this cottage. It was thoughtfully furnished with everything we needed. It was incredibly quiet and so well located. We are good walkers and we walked everywhere we wanted to go. I would HIGHLY recommend this wonderful spot.
My husband and I stayed here while visiting our daughter at school in San Francisco. We found the cottage to be private and quiet and comfortable. The shower is great! We were barely ever home because we were out walking all over the place from the marina to the Presidio to the bus downtown. There are plenty of great places to eat nearby and lots of nice architecture to see. The hosts did their best to meet all our needs.
Cow Hollow is a quiet, quaint neighborhood near the Palace of Fine Arts, Crissy Field, Golden Gate Bridge and the Presidio. The San Francisco Yacht Club and the YMCA are steps away, and world class shopping and dining can be found on both Union and Chestnut Street. This is a very walkable, scenic area near the wildlife of the Presidio, calm of the bay and bustle of the city.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.